GR Production Presents:Uncharted - Drake's Fortune: Atoq

Test Poll - options are arbitrary - please pick one

• Actor G

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Actor A

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
WickedLiquid said:
Um, you know we're actually not making a movie and this is a fantasy cast, right? Emphasis on the word fantasy.

Oh my bad. I thought this was a game based in the real world and our current time.

Game or not I can still disagree and sell my choice. Besides, I'm not upset! I'm just having fun and getting into it :).

Chris Pratt

The dude has the comedic timing and between Zero Dark Thirty and being effin' Star-Lord in GoG, you know he's down for some action.

Chris+Pratt+Zero+Dark+Thirty+Washington+DC+2t1JzpXbs6Wl.jpg

Where is all this imaginary weight you keep saying Fillion has gained? I mean, I agree he's too old, but he's not a tubbo.

Lethean doesn't like Firefly. Do we want someone who hates Firefly in charge?

And Lethean likes to post stretched images. Do we want some forum stretcher pulling apart the fabrications of this project?

Remember, Lethean once said Joss Whedon is a smelly loser.*

Vote smart, vote for me.

*he probably didn't really say that

paid for by the WickedLiquid party

Throwing my hat into the ring with the Sam Worthington Nomination.. I think Fillion might have missed the age requirement for this role. Sad timing, but the truth. Also a little top heavy, but im assuming all of these actors are willing to shed the weight for a role.

sam-worthington-300.jpg

I agree with WickedLiquid on this one, I vote Bradley Cooper.

I love Nathan Fillion but I honestly don't think he would suit Drake, despite Drake being obviously inspired by Nathan Fillion/Malcolm Reynolds.

Whoever is playing Drake would certainly be asked to drop any weight they may have and get physically fit for the role. I think Nathan Fillion could do this, of course he could, but I honestly think he wouldn't be suitable for the role.

Is it just me or are 3 and 4 exactly the same?

I'll vote Bradley Cooper - it was his eyes, DAMN they're beautiful.

Wait. I thought I nominated Chris Pine?! But it seems some people liked my Bradley Cooper idea so that works as well!

I just wanna say that, after looking at the trailers for Edge of Tomorrow, Tom Cruise should be kept in the back pocket in case one of these guys falls through.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod