GR Production Presents:Uncharted - Drake's Fortune: Atoq

Test Poll - options are arbitrary - please pick one

• Actor G

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Actor A

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
without getting ahead of ourselves - Tom cruise is too old to play Nathan Drake, even though I'm sure he;d be in for a franchise like this since Mission Impossible is done.

Pffft Tom Cruise is too old!

Whilst I was joking about Nathan Fillion, here's
Oliver Hudson, also known as Adam from Rules of Engagement. Or the gay yoga instructor from Grown-Ups 2:

oliver-hudson-profile.jpg

Nathan Drake reminds me of him whenever I see anything Uncharted.

bradley-cooper-300.jpg

I still think Bradley Cooper would make a good Nathan Drake. I think he looks a lot like him and his voice reminds me of Nolan North as Drake. All he needs is darker hair and a hair cut and I think we'd have a pretty damn close Drake.

Tom Cruise is too old, and while everyone loves Nathan Fillion (myself included) I don't think he'd be suitable for Drake either.

On a side note... I can see Bryan Cranston as Sully... just needs to put on a bit of weight and give himself a deeper voice and bam, I think we'd have a perfect Victor "Goddamn" "Sully" Sullivan.

Drake's going to be a challenge. A lot of people have different views on who Drake could be played by, it seems.

It doesn't matter if the actor has to look exactly like him, as long as the actor is great. We can put wigs, make-up and make the actor gain weight if needed.

Pretty sure with EVERY single actor/actress we've cast for these things, we've based it on looks.

Sooo I think it goes without saying that we'd all trust Legendary Pictures with the creation of this film and given how divisive I expect the selection of Nathan Drake to become - in addition to wanting to keep thread engagement high, our next selection is Elena Fisher. She's got a pretty important role of being highly intelligent, in shape, and able to carry one of the few female roles there is to offer.

1888847-ef1.png

Who would do this character justice?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod