Get well soon Bret!

GRColin

Rookie
Our very own Bretimus suffered a stroke the other day. It was only a mild one but a stroke all the same. Fingers crossed it doesn't get any more serious than that.

Hope you feel better Bret! It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

Haha, REALLY Leth!?

More people are suffering from stroke/Autocorrect episodes everyday. IT is only getting worse. All you have to do is donate £3 a month, and 150 phones will lose their autocorrect function...and help people like Brett get through these tough times.

You guys do know Lethean is talking about Bret the IT guy and not BretT our moderator, right?

IT-worker.jpg

Hang in there buddy.

Who's Bret the IT guy, because I have no clue? I even wished Bretimus to get well soon on Skype, which is quite embarrassing now. And f*ck you Lethean for not being specific!

There is no Bret!

Unless you are suffering from a stroke and are trying to say "Brett". In that case Brett is fine people.

Haha agreed. Even as the originator of the joke in Covert Ops, I saw this topic title and panicked.

Whoa.. April fools come early I thought for a second you did, before I read the other posts. Not cool man..

I think that this was hilarious. It actually made a pretty shitty day better even with its dark humor.

I think he was expecting me to stomp it out a bit quicker.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod