Hey Dan, Bret, Longo & anyone else who owns LBP

WickedLiquid

Regular
Nobody plays Little Big Planet anymore. So why did I create levels? Because I've had no internet and was bored.

And I never got a game in that thread when I was asking what I should get. Couldn't see my friend that day.

So yeah, I'm getting my internet back soon and SHOULD be up and running again this Thursday. I'll publish them then and you guys can play them and then I'll feel like it was worth spending all that work on them. I already have one I published a long time ago but I feel these new ones are much better.

Just search my PSN on LBP: WickedLiquid13

Thanks guys!

Also, if you guys created any levels, post your PSN and I'll look them up!

Is it in LBP 2? Because I'm pretty sure LBP is in storage or gone.

That said, if it is in LBP 2 I will bust that out to play your levels. Thank God you're getting your internet back.

It's LBP 1 unfortunately. Too bad if you don't have it anymore. If you do have it you can still check out the one I have on there right now. But like I said, it was my first attempt lol.

Awesome! Keep in mind though that 13 is a dark and scary level, although it's not disturbing or worthy of an M rating. And knowing kids these days it's probably as scary as the ghost house levels in super mario lol.

They've just been published.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod