My wife is killing me

svenhoek

Rookie
So Ive been playing WoW for a good year and a half now. My 70 pally has seen all of Azeroth and Outland 5 times over and I have run most of the dungeons in the game. So i havent played for a while, because theres really nothing left for me until some cool patches and the new expansion come out. And anyone who plays knows that if you dont want to, STARTING ALL THE WAY OVER AGAIN IS MURDER!

Well my wife apparently was bored and tried it out the other day. Yes after a year and a half of me saying, "Sweety its fun, youll like it, we can play together, etc" she deides to hop on. Of course I cant use my 70 to help her level. Oh no. She is forcing me to start over with her. Like, lvl 1 start over. And she is playing it all the time and refuses to find shit out for herself. Im like her fucking tour guide for Azeroth. God dammit i hate this game. Oh and dont let me tell her that its quicker to level out of a party until the higher levels. Because then we wouldnt be a team.

No real point, I just needed to vent in writing. Anyone have similar experiences? Not just WoW, but any game?

Thats why i dont teach people ANYTHING...

plus Exploring new places , learning new abilities, and interacting with new people are most of the fun... [except for those dicks who mine all the rare items].

You got her playing man, i say do whatever you have to to keep her playing. You just added 30 yrs to your marriage congrats man. My girlfriend doesn't even know how to turn on the PS2... im doomed.

but when you lvl higher - you'd own her char. cuz she's jus gonna tank - and your going to have all these lovely spells.

good idea to make her warrior. very simple and easy to use for a first timer.

LinksOcarina said:
kill her in the game and say your training for PvP battles.
Rofl that's absolutely golden. That sucks that she's making you start all over again, you should definitely introduce her to the back of your right hand, then maybe she'll learn.

while she's gone, just 'hide' the disc....and whenever she leaves, keep finding it again and again. Or bury it like Jumanji, it seems to bring nothing but hours of life lost, and misery.

NjNakedSnake said:
while she's gone, just 'hide' the disc....and whenever she leaves, keep finding it again and again. Or bury it like Jumanji, it seems to bring nothing but hours of life lost, and misery.

Alas WoW runs from desktop, no cd required.

And no, if she refuses i merely force myself on her. Ill only let her get away with so much.

TheNesMan said:
LinksOcarina said:
kill her in the game and say your training for PvP battles.
Rofl that's absolutely golden. That sucks that she's making you start all over again, you should definitely introduce her to the back of your right hand, then maybe she'll learn.

I agree. If she wasn't your wife, I would advise you to F-_- that trick.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod