3 Months of Gaming News: A Community Request

R0ADK1LL

Rookie
Hey guys, I have a request for anyone who wants to feel helpful: what happened in the last 3 months?!?

Normally I check this site (& one other that shall remain nameless) every day, sometimes more than once if it's a slow work day. However for the last 3 months I've been travelling through South America & Central America where there hasn't always been great internet access & I've been to busy having fun to read about games. In fact I've sort of tried to deprive myself of games, gaming news & plenty of other home comforts so that I will appreciate them so much more when I'm back home. This was all going well until I got an email about the new Xbone stats being released & I've given in & checked a bit of news in the past week or so.

I'll get home just in time for a bombardment of info from E3 but I'm still a bit curious as to what has happened in the last 3 months, without wanting to trawl through every article to find out. When I left at the start of March, Tomb Raider had just been released & Sim City had just launched with massive server problems. So that's about where I'm up to. What important has happened since then?

PS for those who are interested, I have the following games lined up to play when I get back: AC3, Bioshock Infinite, Far Cry 3 & Tomb Raider.

This .gif should explain everything

xbox-one-seven.gif

Injustice: Gods Among Us came out and it was pretty fun.

Adam Orth got fired, er "left of his own accord" from Microsoft for telling people to "#dealwithit" when it comes to an always-online connection for authenticating games.

uhhhh what else...

Excellent lineup of games.

That gif was pretty amazing.

So basically nothing has happened in 3 months while I was away. Cool. So does this mean when I close my eyes, everyone disappears? I knew it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod