Diablo 3, Uncharted 3, Skyrim, Bayman Arkham City

Bretimus_v2 said:
I have money that I could potentially spend on them, but I have a hard time spending money on myself especially during the last quarter of the year. So it makes it easier when people buy stuff for me. No guilt and I can continue to feel like I put my kids first.
I feel the same way, except I don't have kids. I'm just a cheap bastard.

Is Skyrim going to be another in a long line of childless Bethesda projects or are they taking a cue from Fallout 3?

Bretimus_v2 said:
Is Skyrim going to be another in a long line of childless Bethesda projects or are they taking a cue from Fallout 3?
There are children but they've said you can't kill them. Of course, that's the question everyone asks about children in Skyrim.

danielrbischoff said:
Bretimus_v2 said:
There are children but they've said you can't kill them. Of course, that's the question everyone asks about children in Skyrim.
That's not the first question I wanted to ask. I was thinking more along the lines of can you fuc...

You know, I probably shouldn't say that... so I'll say it small.

Can you fucking mod them out because kids aren't fucking fitting? Like that relationship bullshit. It's like they're just trying to push in as much little crap as they can.

used44 said:
Haha that's hilarious. Bret is a terrible father, CONFIRMED.

Wait! What? No, I'm not getting stuff because I'm a good...sh**, forget it.

And no, I don't want to kill the children. I just thought it was cool in Fallout 3 and it made it a more realistic and depressing world. Except for the kid city, that was just hilarious.

Does Daniel always do what you say?

Daniel!....Make me a bacon sanwich!..........NOW!

b464e5996093a3456e6c3033761c4ca7.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle