The Witcher 3

Yeah looks great! I really need to play #2. This is like my new Mass Effect where I knew I was gonna play the next one so I jumped on the first... except I'm not gonna play the first game. Is that OK?

The Witcher 1 is definitely worth playing, even though the combat is pretty bad. But for a guy without a lot of time, it's alright to skip to the second.

danielrbischoff said:
Yeah looks great! I really need to play #2. This is like my new Mass Effect where I knew I was gonna play the next one so I jumped on the first... except I'm not gonna play the first game. Is that OK?

Yeah. I hated the first game.

Second game was a lot better. A lot of improvements went a long way, although the combat was still stiff and I kind of question the "dark fantasy" aspect that CD Projekt Red keeps touting.

LinksOcarina said:
danielrbischoff said:

Yeah. I hated the first game.

Well there's the surprise of the day.

Longo_2_guns said:
The Witcher 1 is definitely worth playing, even though the combat is pretty bad. But for a guy without a lot of time, it's alright to skip to the second.

The combat is fucking terrible. Only reason I haven't finished it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod