Game You've Beaten The Most Times

NickKmet said:
Yokiro said:
Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis!

I LOVE that game. And i've beaten it so many times on each path. It never gets old either. Probably the best adventure game i've ever played.

Damn straight.

But another game I thought of would have to be Megaman Legends, that game was expansive and fun, and I miss it now that I think about it. (Sister took it out of the system to play something else and cracked it to crap.) I never played the sequel though... Dang.

Halo. It carried me through my senior year of high school, and my first two years of college. To this day, whenever I'm really stressed out and want to beat the skulls in of hordes of enemies, I pop it back into my Xbox and enjoy the splatter of blood.

Although one most of us are probably forgetting: Microsoft Solitaire. Good times.

Lately it has to be Gears of War. I've beaten that one at least five or six times, just because I felt like it. One of those times I was even a little Dom-curious, and I also got all the COG tags during those times too.

Right know are Ace Combat 4, 5 and X, MGS 1,2,3, Portable Ops, NES and SNES Marios (the adventure ones, no racing sports and stuff)

How about Sam and Max Hit the Road?
One of the best adventure games ever created. Not to forget how damn funny it is.
Use Max on the World's Largest Ball of Twine, priceless.

Final Fantasy 7

I've played this game for about a hundred time just to create my fastest game time.
Completing all the materias, mastered each materia including the summons. Level 99 characters with complete armaments and materia options. All limit breaks acquired. [Even Aerith's and cait sith's.]

I never gotten tired playing FF7. For not more than 20 hours I have done all this. I hope PS3 will launch a revival game of FF7. That will totally ROCK!!! ^w^

haha

i know this isn't tough but i beat mario kart 64 about 30 times on each little cup thing back when i was like 7 or 8. as of right now, the first halo never gets old for me, also this snowboarding type thing, amped. unfortunately it lags like hell when i try to play it on 360, and i might have to sell it or throw it away :cry: . also, mechassault for xbox, and mechwarrior 2,3, and 4 for PC. i have never gotten tired of those. damn i actually have a lot of these. age of empires II as well.

Damn straight.

But another game I thought of would have to be Megaman Legends, that game was expansive and fun, and I miss it now that I think about it. (Sister took it out of the system to play something else and cracked it to crap.) I never played the sequel though... Dang.

same thing happened to me with the first guitar hero haha

Even on the massive size of the game I've ran through final fantasy 7 about 7 or 8 times, not doing everthing on each play through but rather just finding differnt ways to train and use materia, best game ever I think.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle