Game You've Beaten The Most Times

Boringman54

Rookie
What game have you beaten the most times and how many times? I know it isn't much but I've beaten Ocarina of Time about 5 times.

It would probably have to be Call of Duty 2. I've played through that game maybe 6 times, 4 on xbox and 2 on pc.

I don't know if it really counts but I've beaten musou mode on Dynasty Warriors 3 with about every character.

I think it's a toss up between Fable and Mass Effect. I still get the urge to trot through Albion every now and again, and usually don't stop until I've beaten it (again). Same goes for Mass Effect. I think I've beaten both games about five times a piece.

Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga 4 times, and NiBiRu quite a few times. Quite strange for an adventure game.

Mario Brothers 3 for NES, i'd usually beat it once to get all the P (flying things) then go through it again flying through most of the levels. I've probably done that 4 or 5 times so I've beaten the game probably like 10 times.

Contra is probably a close second... up up, down down, left right, left right, B, A, Select, Start. It's the only way to roll.

final fantasy tactics (ps1) about 20 times

final fantasy tactics (psp) about 5 times

FF7 about 5-7 times

Difficult question, because I play games over and over again (Morrowind, FFTactics, Fire Emblem, etc) but i wouldn't say I actually complete or beat them very often.

So, I guess, I've beat Mass Effect three times. Beat SH2 a few times. Beat all of the Call of Duties multiple times on multiple difficutlies. I've won several championships in several different careers with boxers in Fight Night Round 2 and 3.

That's just what I can think of right now.

Over the past ten years, I've probably beaten Doom at the very least, thirty times. (Lower estimate) It's the only game I never get bored with, no matter how much I play it.

Other than that, I've finished Deus Ex roughly 15 times, The original Halo (console and PC) about ten times, MGS1, FF7 and FF8 I've finished about five times each. And Chrono Trigger three times. I'm sure there are games I've completed more times than the last few, just can't think of 'em right now.

Does anyone else find it hard to start a game and not finish it?

Yeah, I find that really hard. I've got shelves full of half-completed games that I've lost interest in, for whatever reason. Mostly RPGs. And then when I go back to finish them, I usually have to start over, and then I'll eventually give up on it again and the vicious cycle repeats itself!

"Resident Evil 2". Unlocked the final secret Tofu character. I think I played it through at least 4-5 times. It was a long time ago, can't remember anymore...

lol thetank.

Crash Bandicoot - love the game so much. I dont know how many times, I dont really count.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod