Favourite Game Cutscenes

Ninja Gaiden 2 Marumasa Fight Scene
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHltmVX1a8Y

I think I'm a sucker for the classic old masterful warrior guy.
theres also the fallout intro but I'm sure you guys know that one. Ron Pearlman is the shit! wow, I almost mixed shit and best together. that changes the statement completely: Ron Pearlman is the shittiest.

Honestly, what's the point in posting a link to the video? I don't know about everyone else but I'm not going to click every single video that everyone is posting.

It would make more sense to just describe it so everyone can read it and know what you're talking about.

Mine is from Final Fantasy X just before they hit Zanarkand and Auron talks about how he wishes he could've stopped the final summoning on his first pilgrimage. It's a sad scene once you know the whole story behind Auron because he says "I tried to change the world, but did nothing, that was my story." The music works great in that scene.

^It also worked because Auron is the most badass video game character ever.

And his back story was probably the best of all the characters.

Not so much a cutscene, more like an in-game scenario. But when you first see your past self in Okami, and you fight alongside him against Nechku. It's awesome, a) I wasnt expecting it, and b) You from 100 years ago is badass!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZGDLy2f3Y8

Nechku lasts a lot longer in the Wii version :p

I loved every single cutscene from Curse of the Monkey Island. Nice cartoon animation with extremely well written jokes.

What really impressed me recently was the cutscene in Mirror's Edge where Faith discovers Pope's dead body and her sister looks as if she's been pinned to the crime. Totally immersive experience. I wish all of the cutscenes were like that.

The opening cutscene to FF8 was badass too.

i was trying to think of a good one from the MGS saga but there are just way too many good scenes.

Also, in Ocarina of time when you find out Sheik has really been Zelda was probably one of the biggest twists ever.

final fantasy 7 when you escape from that shinra corporate building on the motorcycle just before you hit the world map. that shit was badass!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133