Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rugby

• Other

• Total voters
voice- said:
derekk said:
To watch: Non-American soccer (because American soccer looks like children playing)
And non-American doesn't? It's all running around trying to get the ball, and if another guy gets close to you you lie down and hold your leg and cry that you can't stand anymore until the referee notices. Then you're all fine again.
Idk for me it seems like American soccer just seems really sloppy if I watch an MLS match for example, whereas if I catch a match between some European teams or when I watched the world cup they looked really graceful and skilled at the sport.

A lot of people are narrow minded when it comes to the question of a PREFERENCE. People are getting so upset when they don't have the same preference. "OMG HOCKEY IS THE BEST, SOCCER SUX YOU SHOULD LIKE HOCKEY INSTEAD". It's fucking childish. I embrace when someone prefers a different sport, and then I will find out why, by either trying it out or watching it. And most of the time I actually quite enjoy it also.

Ahem, sorry about that I just needed to get that out. Another great sport that no one has mentioned is any sort of competitive fighting, whether it be Kickboxing, Boxing, Judo, Wrestling, or any sort of Mixed Martial Arts match, which is my close second place favourite sport.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod