Sports m***********

That's like when Bretimus wanted us to start calling him The Night Sparrow. you can't choose your own nickname

just spitballing ideas

Pfft. We all know 100 GSPs would lose. But what about 50 Anderson Silva vs 100 great white sharks? I mean come on the guy has a documentary called Like Water which basically means he lives under the sea and OH MY GOD ANDERSON SILVA IS AQUAMAN WITH A REALLY DARK TAN!

Hendricks / Carlos Condit = FOTN. Calling it, because this ground stuff is so damn lame.

meanwhile in boxing, Bradley (they guy that beat Pacquiao before Marquez) won in decision over Provodnikov.

THIS match is why i prefer boxing. but the co-main event was awesome, I'll admit. And the hometown fans who are all over this shit... please.

he has no possibility to finish whatsoever either DIaz gets miraculously lucky or 5 rounder incoming.

he has control on the ground thats it, which is unfortunately enough to win matches

too many points given for takedowns. I'm beginning to see why Diaz talked so much shit, because GSP will win but by judges' decision. How's that main event status?

Gotta see GSP make him tap or KO the guy. you can't stay the guy without finishing. imo.

nah, i won't. I lost my shit for Hendricks lobbing them overhand lefts in the first. Thought Condit did enough in the 3rd round to consider it a tie, but fuck, them takedown points won it for Hendricks i think. so MMAs a pretty cool guy

It's an entirely different sport when they're doing stand up. The first minutes of the 4th were awesome, watching GSP pick his shots and Diaz's connecting with the knees pretty easily.

"I don't know what they're chanting right now."
ha

i officially hate GSP after this shit... there should be a finish at least one fight in five rule as a champ to keep your belt rule or some shit. GSP is shit.

Lethean loves the ground and pound. He's an MMA fan, too.

but seriously, it's pretty much what I've come to expect from MMA main events. So long as there's guys like Hendricks who'll stand up, I'll watch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod