Fave console of all time?

hard question. but i reckon PS1!

Birth of 3D games mass produced!

still remember playing that crash bandicoot demo over and over again! and a shagload of awesome games on it! Birth of MGS, destruction derby 2, wipeout, FF7, gran turismo, GTA, and loads of others!

Plus it was out when i was about 10, 11! So i didnt care about work etc, all i cared about was play! So life was awesome!

PSone.

All of the great game series started here, or became great here, or stayed great here.

Crash Bandicoot was best on PSone, as was the Suikoden ones. Final Fantasy's popularity EXPLODED once FFVII was released on PSone, not to mention that Medal of Honor started on PSone I think.

It's a tough choice. Games wise, it's naturally the PS2 (especially considering the backwards compatability). But if we forget that for a moment, it's PS1.

I mean come on, the first truly big RPG, Final Fantasy VII. My first RFG ever. Still one of the best.

Crash Bandicoot, the start of those platforming games.

MGS. No one can ever forget their first MGS experience. There was nothing like it out there, and you can say it changed gaming forever.

Tomb Raider.

etc etc etc.

I would say PC, but technically, it isn't. So instead I choose the Dreamcast, mainly because i like things that are usually overlooked, and it brougt innovation in modern day platforms like online play. It also had these great (but small amount of) games on it like shenmue, skies of Arcadia, and Soul Caliber. It also featured a memory card that was also a portable game unit. A feature that we still haven't seen in game consoles today

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod