• Fish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hamster

• Other house pets or wild animals

• Total voters
a Liger.
I had to say it, sorry, and yes they actually are real.

liger.jpg

This a Liger named Hercules

Yea, i saw that on a documentary, i reckon its kind of ugly though. I would want something like a Serbian tiger or a puma. sweeet....

haha napolean dynamite's favourite.

cats rule, dogs drool!

a motto u all should learn.

Bazooka56 said:
NjNakedSnake said:
a Liger.

liger.jpg

Wow :shock: how many of this things live?

I think in total their numbers are below 20. They say there are some in the wild, but they probably never last long because they require a massive amount of food to stay alive. Also, it takes a hell of a unique circumstance to have a female tiger mate with a male lion.

Anyway, my favorite animal is a wolf. If I was a hermit in the woods I would have a pet wolf. BUt since I want to be a part of society, I just settle for a german shepherds. Holy crap do I love german shepherds. I used to have 3 of them.

Well for domestic animals I'd have to go with dogs, I <3 them. For wild animals my favorites are either the kiwi bird, or the great panda.

FrozenBacon said:
Bazooka56 said:
NjNakedSnake said:
a Liger.

liger.jpg

Wow :shock: how many of this things live?

I think in total their numbers are below 20. They say there are some in the wild, but they probably never last long because they require a massive amount of food to stay alive. Also, it takes a hell of a unique circumstance to have a female tiger mate with a male lion.

Anyway, my favorite animal is a wolf. If I was a hermit in the woods I would have a pet wolf. BUt since I want to be a part of society, I just settle for a german shepherds. Holy crap do I love german shepherds. I used to have 3 of them.

thanks for the info pal

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod