Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Basketball

• Rugby

• Other

• Total voters
To watch: Non-American soccer (because American soccer looks like children playing) , baseball.
To play: Basketball.

derekk said:
To watch: Non-American soccer (because American soccer looks like children playing) , baseball.

So Americans have not only hijacked the word 'football' they're moving in on 'soccer' too?

Sam

golf...us open 4th round tonight...just got my dad a homer simpson doughnut maker for father's day. he's gonna share some cigars....gonna be a good night xD!

maca2kx said:
derekk said:

So Americans have not only hijacked the word 'football' they're moving in on 'soccer' too?

Sam

A fine example of why linguistic jocularity is my pastime!

other.

unlike my dad, i shunned most sports, but ive grown quite fond of WWE over the past 20 years. yes, matches are pre-determined and most of the promos scripted, but these are some pretty athletic people who put on a good show (a decent portion of the time, anyway) all in the name of sports entertainment.

derekk said:
To watch: Non-American soccer (because American soccer looks like children playing)
And non-American doesn't? It's all running around trying to get the ball, and if another guy gets close to you you lie down and hold your leg and cry that you can't stand anymore until the referee notices. Then you're all fine again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod