E3 08'

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by TheNesMan, Jul 13, 2008.

1. Jekkel

Jekkel Rookie

Resident Evil 5.

2. Grey

Grey Rookie

Is it just me that thinks the new 360 dashboard looks like a powerpoint presentation?

3. crazycracker22

How could someone possibly be mad at a video game being released? And don't you only have a Wii?

But I do agree with you on the Mii rip-offs. That's a lame fest.

4. Longo_2_guns

Longo_2_guns Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Haven't seen the Mii ripoff yet, but I'm guessing because of Home and Miis, Microsoft decided that they needed to jump in as well. I'm assuming they failed.

5. crazycracker22

They brought the meaning of failure to a whole new level. I was contempt with a picture, but whatever.

6. Uver

Uver Rookie

RE5 wont be on Wii, will it? Ill shoot myself it is.

7. lokness

lokness Rookie

I'm with you on that one. Needs more colour, imo.

Nothing big so far, unless you're a Final Fantasy fan.

8. Spyderhunter

Spyderhunter Rookie

IMO i think Microsoft is really starting to head downhill. They're not comming out with any new bright ideas, i.e. the new avatars which have been old news for sony (home) and nintendo (mii's). also the only exclusives which they have now, GoW2, halo wars, fable 2 (which will come out on the PC, though it may take a bit) and a few exclusive downloads via live. the biggest note of desperation that i saw was FFXIII, i mean have they really ran out of things worth telling about and needed to stretch as far as that? pretty sad. only thing i did like here was the netflix feature.
    and yes it did look like a powerpoint >.<

As for sony and nintendo, im eager to see what theyre comming out with today.

anyone else feel like guitar hero got pimp slapped by rockband 2?

9. Boringman54

Boringman54 Rookie

It's not going to be on Wii. NEVER.

Yes, I only have a Wii, but once I get a job, I'm buying a PS3, 360 and PSP. ALso, I've taken a bigger interest in Sony ever since I got my PS2 so I'm going to be watching what Nintendo and Sony reveal today. I'm still not that big of a fan of Microsoft yet though.

10. madster111

madster111 Rookie

Well considering Australia is STILL fucking waiting for Rock Band, no, Guitar Hero will always be my number 1, and because of the stupid fucking release date conspriacy shit, i know of at least 6, thats right, 6 stores that are boycotting Rock Band.
    I mean come on, how long have you guys had Rock band?
    I know region changing takes a week or 2, but WTF is wrong with that?

on this simple fact, Rock Band is absolutely 100% shit, and i'm advising everyone in Australia to boycott the useless piece of shit.

11. Grey

Grey Rookie

Ugh, Australia uses PAL no? Just import Rock Band from the UK if you're fed up of waiting.

12. King_Arthur

King_Arthur Rookie

why do people care if FF is going to xbox ? Selfish pricks. lol

I think MS had a strong showing. As for their rip off's the Mii's, I think Nintendo and MS are planning something. MS is full of idiots, they listen to their customer's. They know people(SONY Fanboys) will try to bash it as fast as possible. So why do it ? Only time can tell, funny how everybody that hates xbox first reaction was...

"COPY CATS"

13. Boringman54

Boringman54 Rookie

Well, Nintendo's E3 is over now and it sucked too. There were some good things though, like GTA DS, Animal Crossing Wii and a new Wii Sports and thats about it. Now it's Sony's turn.

14. King_Arthur

King_Arthur Rookie

what can sony show ? They might not have anything new up their sleeve. Seeing how MGS4 is out already.

15. Boringman54

Boringman54 Rookie

Don't really know what they can show but they better show something good or this will be a very disappointing E3.

16. GhostTrip

GhostTrip Rookie

I think Sony fans were getting pissed back in the PS2 days when series that were sony exclusive in the PS1 era went to other consoles. IE; Resident Evil, GTA, MGS, Silent Hill, FF, etc.

But what people don't realise is that when you deal with third party developers, any console is game. Which is why Nintendo has survived these past 23 years. You can always count on having those Nintendo games all to yourself.

Now if Sony developed more games like God of War there wouldn't be so much disappointment.

I'd love it if all third party games came out on every console, but we all know that would be impossible.

17. King_Arthur

King_Arthur Rookie

I wanna see Xbox fans when Halo goes to PS3. Which will never happen, but what if.

I'll be pissed, so i can see why Sony fans are mad.

18. Longo_2_guns

Longo_2_guns Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Well, seeing as how that's been the reaction towards Sony for the past two or three years I think that it would be kind of a double standard to complain about fanboys now.

And I think that Sony will be unveiling their new add on that will give you a blowjob. I mean the PS3 can already turn people to gold and deflect bullets, so its all they could do to delay everyone while they make some more games.

19. Grey

Grey Rookie

Online co-op mode confirmed for Resident Evil 5! :D

20. King_Arthur

King_Arthur Rookie

what lol :? :shock: :oops:

When it can cook and clean, i'll buy it.