E3 08'

TheNesMan

Rookie
E3 starts tomorrow(well, today technically) so I figured I'd make a topic where we can post and discuss various updates. First of all, which company do you think will make the biggest impact at their press conference? Microsoft, Nintendo or Sony?

Sony. LBP + KZ2 + R2 + home = Win.
I'm not interested in what Nintendo or Microsoft has to offer, unless its Alan wake. And DX 11 can just die.

lokness said:
And DX 11 can just die.
You wont be saying this when we get screenshots of Crysis 2 and you can't tell the difference between it and the real world.

lokness said:
Sony ... home = Win.
Microsoft + Xbox Live = Been winning for over 2 years now.

pwnt.

nintendo will make the biggest noise.... since they havent revealed any of there new games yet...

madster111 said:
You wont be saying this when we get screenshots of Crysis 2 and you can't tell the difference between it and the real world.

Like the jump from DX9 to 10? Hardly anything worth paying for. There are probably only a handful of games that utilise DX10.1, announcing 11 is just useless.

lokness said:
Sony ... home = Win.
Microsoft + Xbox Live = Been winning for over 2 years now.
pwnt.[/quote]

Not quite. MS are struggling in Japan and even most parts in EU. The only ground they have is in NA - Even then, they're JUST holding ground there. XBL aint all that either albiet its better then PSN, But only because its had how many years of development. As for Nintendo's, well...friends code is just abysmal.

gg.

lokness said:
Like the jump from DX9 to 10? Hardly anything worth paying for. There are probably only a handful of games that utilise DX10.1, announcing 11 is just useless.
Not 11 we're interested in - it's what 11 comes with
- Shader Model 4.
;)

I'm looking forward to the MS press conference today, I think they'll pull some fantastic thing right out of their ass for the world to see. Then we will not only be surprised at the super secret game they've had stored up there, we'll also be amazed that something that big could fit up there without the announcer hurting when he sat down.

Sony can suck it, I'm still waiting for the PS3 to impress me.

Nintendo will be interesting, the Wii friend code sucks but their system is interesting. I wanna see what thye've got up their sleeves.

I'm mostly looking forward to Nintendo mainly because Sony has already revealed their big games, and it they will reveal new content for the games, and I just don't care for what Microsoft's showing. I'm sure Nintenod will reveal some huge games (Kid Icarus and Animal Crossing perhaps?).

No one will have a good show. Why? No one has ANYTHING to show. Nowadays, they make announcements that they will have announcements for announcements and no one saves anything for E3 anymore.

Longo_2_guns said:
No one will have a good show. Why? No one has ANYTHING to show. Nowadays, they make announcements that they will have announcements for announcements and no one saves anything for E3 anymore.

... except for Nintendo who has kept their mouths shut in order to have stuff for E3 this year.

schimmel said:
Longo_2_guns said:

... except for Nintendo who has kept their mouths shut in order to have stuff for E3 this year.

If it doesn't have the words Mario, smash, brothers, or brawl in the title....it's going to blow ass.

Just 13, Versus 3 is still a PS3 exclusive at the moment I think. Fanboys are typically going apeshit over this.

Eh, ill be looking at sony for the most exciting games, but 360 cause its what i play more and i want RE5

BigZell2020 said:
schimmel said:
Longo_2_guns said:

If it doesn't have the words Mario, smash, brothers, or brawl in the title....it's going to blow ass.
What about having Zelda, Metroid, Icarus or Kirby in the title?

I feel today was a horrible day for Microsoft. The new dashboard looks like crap, the avatars are bad ripoffs of Miis and making FF XIII go on 360, while still being on PS3 (thankfully), has pissed off alot of people, including me. Sure, they announced a Portal expansion, Fallout 3 gameplay, an RE 5 demo and other stuff but I'm still mad.

EA also didn't have the best day. Though they didn't really say anything bad, they didn't reveal alot. A new Mirror's Edge trailer, the first SIms 3 trailer and a few other things and that's about it.

What trailers do you guys think look good?

IMO - the best one i;ve seen is Mirror's Edge. [ or whatever its called ] The First person action game about the freestyle runner.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod