Duke Quit!?!?

I bet he's.going to come.back to the site in 10 years and write it then. It is his final manifesto, after all; he'll probably be taking his time making it just how he likes it.

UrbanMasque said:
Bretimus_v2 said:
Either way, I'm still here and he's not and we have new people to annoy now.

Sooooo GR is sponsored by Schick Hydro now? THAT is flipping annoying.

Destructoid has the same exact ad...So it's not like its GR only....

Bretimus_v2 said:
Wait! Your internship is done? What does the future hold for Dan the intern?

I haven't been an intern for a few months now. I started earning a check just before Duke left actually. Maybe I should make a thread to answer some questions on that.

You're a grand addition daniel. Ever since you started the news stories quite a while ago. It's nice to see you have connected more recently with the GR community as well.

You're ma freeehhhnd.

Yes formally intern Dan has been posting frequently in the forums than any other staff member. That, I do appreciate.

Very good sentence structure, grammar and spelling there Ugh. Keep at it slugger.

The RAIN in SPAIN, stays MAINLY in the PLAAIIIIIN.

MattAY said:
Very good sentence structure, grammar and spelling there Ugh. Keep at it slugger.

I don't care much about grammar, it's the spelling I just hate. Like when people say "Dis wat up u wit me? haha ur so funy." Basically anything G-Man related I can't stand.
Inb4 you say "UghRochester, you use to spell "masturbate" this way "masterbait."

Also where oh where art thou Duke? Duke slumbers on Gamehelper, but not whilst the amazing powers of the manifesto. Sadden, I must give up on his claim.

UghRochester said:
MattAY said:

I don't care much about grammar, it's the spelling I just hate. Like when people say "Dis wat up u wit me? haha ur so funy." Basically anything G-Man related I can't stand.

Good grammar is there to aid understanding, just the same as good spelling.

And Ugh has neither still. Good to see some things never change...

And Dan, I know on one of your original news posts I kinda berated you, but I now like you and you're definitely the most contributing staff member on the forums. If you had a facebook page I knew of I'd be glad to add you as a friend (no homo of course) and keep up the good work. Duke may be gone but some staff writers still keep me coming back

schimmel said:
And Ugh has neither still. Good to see some things never change...

And Dan, I know on one of your original news posts I kinda berated you, but I now like you and you're definitely the most contributing staff member on the forums. If you had a facebook page I knew of I'd be glad to add you as a friend (no homo of course) and keep up the good work. Duke may be gone but some staff writers still keep me coming back

Thanks new PSN friend!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle