Does anyone have screens of the old GR?

MrHimashi

Rookie
Sometimes I think about it and it makes me sad, I hate being 25 years old.

Oh, and hello again everyone.

xXOw8Mo.jpg

You know, if you kinda imagine those dog's ears are its eyes - it reminds me of a Mole Rat.

That's all I've got - welcome back man.

Here you go, Himashi. You can click on the forums and see all the threads, but looks like you can't actually go into the topics. I picked a page that had some of your earliest topics. In Misc, there's even one from me back when I was still just a Prototype.

Welcome back.

ahh, way back when Longo was known as bali_caedmon

never mind that shit, here comes Longo, er, i mean oh wow, look at those badass avatars
http://wayback.archive.org/web/20030819 ... 6&t=007623

we sure knew how to party back then
also proof of my "i rebooted the 1 up scene" when i played an egm editor....tetris worlds...okay, nobody gives a fuck about that stuff, just read about me and my gamestop mistress. I remember Johnny Liu, one of the editors (also did an article for EGM) asked me about this whole situation in one of the threads. It spanned a few. Good times!

ahaha, just read the first paragraph. holy hell, i was awesome! My, punctuation - has somewhat; improved.

HOLY SHIT
Optimus Crime said:
I want to waste myself all over her angelic face BUT I also think that there could be a real relationship between us

I just realized what I miss the most about old GR was the madness and lack of authority. Credit to the wayback machine for archiving my depravity for the next generation.

yeah, for a while there GR's GamePost dominated our lives so thoroughly that smaller user made sub-forums were able to branch off with some success. Somewhere around 5 or 6.
It's downright sweet how much we cared.

Holy hell. The colors. I'm tripping like a hippy on acid looking through a kaleidoscope in a flower garden.

Optimus-Crime said:
never mind that shit, here comes Longo
I don't know why no one has made that joke before. It's a good thing you still come around, Chris.

Oh dear god, I found my first post ever.

No. No. No. This isn't happening. No.

I thought they were gone forever. YOU SAID THEY WOULD BE GONE FOREVER!

I must find the server where this is being hosted and have it removed. Permanently. Oh god.

this hurts way to much

man with a plan
kotori
fuck, even ianru and his inability to grasp english

I'd trade all of your souls to go back to that time

Icepick said:
this hurts way to much

man with a plan
kotori
fuck, even ianru and his inability to grasp english

I'd trade all of your souls to go back to that time

I agree. I wasn't there but the old website was tits.

Paradox said:
Here you go, Himashi. You can click on the forums and see all the threads, but looks like you can't actually go into the topics. I picked a page that had some of your earliest topics. In Misc, there's even one from me back when I was still just a Prototype.

Welcome back.

This is pretty amazing, some of the threads you can go in but a lot don't work, some of them that have images are even still there. Nuts.

This is really bringing me back, jeeze.

Longo_2_guns said:

I must find the server where this is being hosted and have it removed. Permanently. Oh god.

Heh. I wonder what it says.

I am very proud of my very first post. I thought it was a clever zinger.

And I'd post longo's first post here but i love him too much to ruin his internet life.

LinksOcarina said:
Longo_2_guns said:

Heh. I wonder what it says.
Imagine me, but 12 years ago, I have no understanding of the internet, and it was at a time when it was alright 2 tipe like dis.

That's what it is like.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod