Do you regularly wear a wristwatch?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Amnesiac

Rookie
I've found that wristwatches have become increasingly unpopular, especially because of cell phones. I'm one of the few people I know that actually does regularly wear one.

So! I'm curious! Do you?

I used to always wear a wristwatch, but I broke the strap on one of my watches around the beginning of the year and decided to give up on that whole watch scene..for the time being at least.

It's kind of nice not having that "extra weight" on my wrist, but I felt naked without it for the first few weeks.

I haven't totally given up on wristwatches though, deep down I'm still a watch guy.

You know what else really grinds my gears? Guys who wear their watches on their right arm :x
grrr!

No I don't, I go through phases though, when I get a new watch (because I do usually want to wear one) then I'll remember to put it on for a while but then usually I forgot for a couple of days in a row and then just think 'to hell with it'. I've got a really nice watch that my parents got me for my 18th and I wear that when I go out but I usually forget to put it on in the morning on regular days.

Sam

nope, ive always hated wearing wirstwatches. They are just imcomfortable to me, and the tan mark in the summer is really lame. I just use my cell phone to tell time.

I've always disliked wearing items around my wrist, so I just use by computer or look for a nearby clock to tell the time.

I've got used to wearing watches when I was working at a sumer camp where cell phones weren't permissible. I kept wearing them because my school's clocks are all wrong and don't follow teh bells. When I'm out of high school I might stop wearing them, but I don't know.

Chris_s said:
You know what else really grinds my gears? Guys who wear their watches on their right arm :x
grrr!

sorry about that. :wink:

i have to wear a watch. im obsessed with time and must always know what time it is.

Definitely, have been wearing a watch every day since 7th grade.

My latest is this little titanium beauty:

SLC033.jpg

You typically forget it's even there as it's so light, but I've a firmly reinforced habit of looking at my hand for the time (which usually becomes awkward when you've forgotten your watch somewhere).

If I had a cool one I would wear it, but mine is lame so I don't think I've worn it since 5th grade.

I wear mine so much I have a watch tan! Its a Fossil watch and I loveeeeeeeee it. I feel naked and confused without it.

I wore one for a month in 9th grade, then I lost it, I think in the changing room. It was a decent watch, doesn't hold a candle to Sad's but I don't spend money on titanium things. :) But that makes me want a titanium PC case...

I do! It's really a grandfather clock attached to a piece of yarn, which is tied around my wrist. I just have to use a bit of muscle to be able to hold it up.

^
lol, wtf? BlackStar?

Everytime Glenn posts, I find that I have more and more stuff in common with him!

I salute you my wrist-watch-wearing brother!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle