Do you often find yourself going back to 'the classics'...

KevinS said:
And see, when I go back to my older titles I still find that I love them to death. Some of them are hard to go back to, sure - I loved playing through Lunar, but I haven't been able to get back into the swing of it (could be that I beat it, so yeah) - but my absolute favorites seem to last and still be fun.

Super Mario Bros. 3 anyone? NiGHTS Into Dreams? Hell yes, cut me some of that!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KKj-o8MMIM

knights is still great i play in sometimes when im bored, what it does visualy it does well with all of the bright colors and amazing control, if you have the 3d controler which fortunitly i do.

And well were on the topic of saturn, does anyone remember the Panzer Dragoon series?

And well were on the topic of saturn, does anyone remember the Panzer Dragoon series?
Yeah I do :D
They definitely haven't lost their shine, in fact I've just finished playing through Saga for probably the 5th time or so. Easily my favourite game of all time.

The game I can always go back to and enjoy is Crash Bandicoot. It never gets old for me for some reason, I guess it's just because I gew up playing that game.

Oh, and does any one remember the whole fighting game "craze" Tekken, Street Fighter, Fatal Fury, Soul Calibur, and Mortal Kombat, ah good times, good times. Tekken 3 has got to be one of the best fighting games I have ever layed my hands on. Haha, even Bio Freaks! I still think that game is way, way, way underated.

I've been making my way through the original Genesis Sonic games, and haven't found they've lost anything. In fact, they've probably gained a lot over the years...

masterchris said:
I've been making my way through the original Genesis Sonic games, and haven't found they've lost anything. In fact, they've probably gained a lot over the years...

to say the least the closest any sonic game has come to the original 5 is sonic adventures, i think it was as of yet the best attempt they have made at bringing the series to 3d, it had tight controls good visuals and i felt that they nailed the speed as well, sonic games since then have seemed to fast, hey that game even had a good story and fitting voice acting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle