Dou you have an ipod?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rakon

Rookie
I got my ipod about a month ago. Its 80GB, and I have 2760 songs. Before I had it, it seemed everyone had one. Now, it seems as if no one does. Do you have an ipod? how many songs? If not, how do you listen to your music?

I had loads of other (and in retrospect, insuperior) MP3 players before my ipod. I first got an ipod nano, which was awesome, but then when my music selection started to exceed its capacity i upgraded to a 16Gb ipod touch.

It was a mistake, really. The touch is the flashiest looking but the least well thought out of all the range. I want to be able to skip songs and change the volume without having to lift it out of my pocket and show it to all the dirty chavs, damn it!

I jacked a 30gb ipod video from some fool who left his dorm room door wide open. Still looking for a buyer.

I used to have a 30gb Creative Zen Vision:M, but I sold it. I always liked it more than them iPods. Had a 512 mb RCA player before that.

No music/media player at the moment.

I've got a 4 gig iPod Nano Video right now. I've only got about 166 songs on it and no videos. I was going to get an 80 gig Classic but my parents got me this for Christmas before I could get it. It's all right but I really want a Touch right now because my friend has emulators for the NES, GB and GBA on his and I want that too.

I have one but the screen on it is broken due to my sister dropping it. Still functional, you just cannot see half the screen.

damn krows thats low bro.

I have a 80 gb ipod video. I love it to death. I have 7.645 pics on it, and 13,097 songs on it, and about 18 videos. still have about 12 gigs left. I love mine, i use it everyday.

I also have a 8gb iphone, dont have music on it though, since i have a ipod.

Never met an ipod I liked. Creative Zen Microphoto til I dropped it on concrete too many times, saving up for the 16GB creative M.

maca2kx said:
Krowsnose said:
I jacked a 30gb ipod video from some fool who left his dorm room door wide open. Still looking for a buyer.

You can be quite dislikeable.

Sam

This calls for a Shakespeare quote!

SEBASTIAN

But, for your conscience?

ANTONIO

Ay, sir; where lies that? if 'twere a kibe,
'Twould put me to my slipper: but I feel not
This deity in my bosom: twenty consciences,
That stand 'twixt me and Milan, candied be they
And melt ere they molest!

-BBK

I've got the 30gig. Only 2020 songs, but I have all 4 seasons of Batman: The Animated Series on it, including the movie Batman: Mask of the Phantasm.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo