Depression

UghRochester said:
MattAY said:
Intervention13.jpg

Even though you're a new member of our community, we love you and we don't want to see you on the streets.
Hopefully, my humor gets everyone out of depression.

You're too good to me Ugh :lol:

lokness said:
I've been pretty depressed as of late. Broke up with GF and have been depressed as hell. I got a new job 2 months ago and have trouble keeping up because all i think about is her at work. Shit is messed up. Never a day goes by without me thinking about her. This is depression right?

thatd be a broken heart, and dont worry the pain will eventually go away and you will move on.

Well I've never really been really depressed just basically what happened to De-Ting also happened to me I slept a lot, day dreamt,just thought about how we all have different existences, and how little our lives can affect the big picture of the world. But nothing really serious...yet

On a side note has anyone ever get deja vu a lot because lately my mind has been getting weird with that lately happens all the time.

Gunner37 said:
On a side note has anyone ever get deja vu a lot because lately my mind has been getting weird with that lately happens all the time.

This happens to me too. So I started to play around with it and when it happens I try to scour my memory for what happens next with the thought that if I hone it.. maybe it'll develop into a superpower. If not, still a fun exercise.

My ex had some creepy cases of de ja vu. When she came over to my house for the first couple of times, she would mention that she'd seen this place before (like in a dream or something) - stuff like my dads stuff in the living room, a view from the kitchen window, etc. Freaked me right the fuck out.

I'm going through a bout of depression myself, I'm not even sure why. Nothing has really happened, I just see my life dead-ending. I feel like I've hit my peak, and that depresses me.

NecroWolf said:
I'm going through a bout of depression myself, I'm not even sure why. Nothing has really happened, I just see my life dead-ending. I feel like I've hit my peak, and that depresses me.
I feel the same way. It's time to shake things up.... I just don't know what that looks like, or at least I have an idea but I'm not sure I want to follow through with it.

Didn't you just move? I feel like that's a pretty huge step that could open the doors for a big shake up.

I did, but now I'm here and I'm like "What's different?" This job will certainly be a bit more exciting now that I've relocated. I had to go to SF yesterday for a meeting with 47 PR and I took the train. As I exited the station and walked up the stairs, I was greeted by the skyscrapers of downtown SF. That was certainly a welcome site. I'm definitely more of an urban-inclined person, and spending the past year or so in Ventura, CA was not satisfying that aspect of my personality. I had to muster the strength not to snap a picture and avoid looking like a total fucking tourist while I was at it though.

Then it was back on the train and back to my apartment. I've mentioned what I might want to do to "shake-up" my life in Covert Ops previously, but sometimes I feel like if I go into great detail about what it looks like in my brain, it seems like I jinx it.

^You know what'll shake up your life - an evening of beer and Small World in SF! ..ooorrrr, recreational drug use..

You put value on your own activities - so as long as you keep finding things to get excited about, it shouldn't feel like a dead-end.

For me, a busy Brett is a happy Brett. Whether it's work, family, church, volunteer work, video games, etc. The busier I am, the better I am. Especially the volunteer work. Nothing gets me happy quite like helping someone else out.

Bretimus_v2 said:
For me, a busy Brett is a happy Brett. Whether it's work, family, church, volunteer work, video games, etc. The busier I am, the better I am. Especially the volunteer work. Nothing gets me happy quite like helping someone else out.

1254172884282.jpg

UrbanMasque said:
^You know what'll shake up your life - an evening of beer and Small World in SF! ..ooorrrr, recreational drug use..
Way ahead of you on the beer and drug use!

Small World? Don't know about that, but yeah I'd be down to hang out with you, Warren. You're in the city?

Also Luke. Gotta meet up with Luke now that I'm settled in and unpacked.

So, is the girl in blue working the 3rd shift down at the Tiger Cabaret tonight? Because I got a pocket full of singles and I love the smell of stripper perfume!

She's going to Prom!? oH, Shit! Nevermind! i'm outta here!

that dress is ridiculous.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle