Explain Your Avatars!

Longo_2_guns said:
Tyrranis said:
It's the insignia of Warwolf Squadron, from Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
You've played 4, 5, and 0 right? Because I know you've played 6 and AC of course.

And I love the Flash, and this Jay Garrick picture is one of the coolest ones they've got. Plus, since I had Black Adam as my other one, I figured I'd do something from DC's other red lightning hero.

Though I'm sure people are more curious about my signature than my avatar. I've mostly been doing stuff from comics for both of them for a while now.

4's the one with Mobius Squadron and ISAF, 5's where you take command of Wardog/Razgriz Squadron, and Zero's with Galm team vs. Belka and A World WIth No Boundaries, right?

I've played all the console ones. Air Combat, 2, Electrosphere too.

LinksOcarina said:
used44 said:
Sometimes I remember it one way, sometimes another... if I'm going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice! Ha ha ha!

Calm down now, Alan Moore.

My current one is a random picture of a dude pretending to be steampunk. I did that for the change your avatar thing a few weeks back. Before that, it was my internet namesake, Links Ocarina, of course.
I thought it was doctor steel on a hunting trip
3634.jpg

N7 logo...

Longo_2_guns said:
Though I'm sure people are more curious about my signature than my avatar. I've mostly been doing stuff from comics for both of them for a while now.

Isn't this Hulk during the World War arc? I think that's what its called.

Was the original "Grandmaster" or "Admin" avatar. I always liked the look, I think it's from Seven Deadly Venoms.

Optimus-Crime said:
Personally, I prefer the original ranking system. but meh.

Same. My avatar is Larry David with coconut breasts. It's the first avatar I found after the big switch, means absolutely nothing personally. I never even watched curb your enthusiasm, which this is off of (I think). I wish I had a kung-fu-elvis .jpg...

I'd be impressed if anybody could figure mine out. Here's a hint: It's from an RPG!

My old one was the image of a Sniffit, I think it was the 3d one from the Mario RPG guide.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod