Depression Test!

poor poor king.

you know what you got to do now, right? no, not die. silly boy.

you gotta become sooooooooo emo that you look like a ugly girl and listen to tokio hotel nonstop and cite twilight as your soul reason for living.

well? what are you waiting for?? get on with it!

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
poor poor king.

you know what you got to do now, right? no, not die. silly boy.

you gotta become sooooooooo emo that you look like a ugly girl and listen to tokio hotel nonstop and cite twilight as your soul reason for living.

well? what are you waiting for?? get on with it!
No matter how depressed I get I will never watch twilight

Meh, life is always depressing. You go from a happy child to a depressed teenager to your happy early 20s to a depressed adult with a mid-life crisis to a useless, retired adult to a confused and sad old man. Then you die.

Well then... I got a 45. Apparently I'm seriously messed up.

Possibly from grades dropping at school, grandfather diagnosed with 3rd kind of cancer, father gone to Kazakhstan for another month which he's been doing since i was 9, just broke up with an amazing girl that I don't understand why I didn't have feelings for, gaining weight despite soccer tryouts, failing to stick to any kind of schedule, being up until 2 every night while waking up at 7, and missing 30 days of school, I guess.

You have reached level 6 on the Goldberg scale.

0 - 9 Depression unlikely

You do not have any obvious symptoms of depression. You seem to accept the ups and downs which are a part of normal everyday life, but you should probably kill yourself anyway. Everyone hates you.

So Madster, just how depressed were you when you decided googling "online depression test" was the way to go?
that's like an automatic 50+ on the depression meter.. :(

Hope you get the help you need :'(

I think Squirrels is the only guy worthy for his depression. If it helps squirrels, you're one of my favourite new-ish posters

Chris_Crime said:
So Madster, just how depressed were you when you decided googling "online depression test" was the way to go?
that's like an automatic 50+ on the depression meter.. :(

Hope you get the help you need :'(
Nope, found it on /b/.
...Which is probably worse.

And don't worry, i won't commit murder/suicide until i've been in the army for a couple years.
By then i'll probably have some more mates to get drunk with anyway.
I'll also have money for once.

61... which I was kind of expecting. I was diagnosed as being depressed three years ago, with a test quite similar to this one.

Why? I have a deficiency that causes my brain to produce far less than the, "normal" amount of a chemical that keeps people naturally happy. That's a very, very basic definition of it. Basically I have depression because my Brain can't make enough happy juice. I was on medication for about a year, none of the meds I tried worked well for me and I didn't want to try any of the more serious medication, so I decided to go off the meds entirely and just try to cope with it. The result? I feel like I can handle it, although I do have off days and sometimes it can last for extended periods where I can't get anything done and I'll be in a foul mood the entire time.

My mother has the same thing, although the meds she's on work quite well for her. We just have to be very careful if we have to break some bad news.

Fun Fact: I always receive an alarmingly high score on these tests yet I've never had the desire to self harm, or even kill myself.

Thanks MattAY, I appreciate it. Ach well, life goes on, I'll turn out fine hopefully :p For now, I'll just put my depression into video games and start racking up Trophies on PS3. 8) And POSSIBLY 360, depending on what I get for my birthday :D Which is this Sunday, finally... And well, at least I don't have the highest score here :) Mine's only... 3rd?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod