Death of the future

lets see. i work 60 hours a wek, get about 700 a week, but yet i never see my family. when i do, i am so tired and cranky that i want to be left alone. oh, and those 60 hours a week are mon-fri. thats not counting the ten hours they force us to work on saturdays sometimes. yeah, older times, they may of worked more, but back then they worked has a family. it's different today.

and even after working all those hours and making that much money, you know what i eat? i 75 ent bag of chips from the vending machine. so ask me... i think the 1900's and today have a lot in common. only differance is we all work inside and they worked outside.

DocMoc said:
MattAY said:
I actually dig the simple life. I would enjoy living on a farm.

Farms are a s*** load of work. Buy a small cottage in a lost corner of your homeland instead.

Ok, I'll do that :D But I'll chop wood now and again since that looks fun.

MattAY said:
DocMoc said:
MattAY said:

Farms are a s*** load of work. Buy a small cottage in a lost corner of your homeland instead.

chopping wood sucks buddy, growing up we had a wood stove. imagine being outside in -30 degree weather with wind howling at 30 mph cutting down a tree. cutting it down to smaller pieces, hauling it out to where you can chop it, and having over 100 pieces cut before noon. yeah buddy. you will sweat even in that type of weather.

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
MattAY said:
DocMoc said:
MattAY said:

chopping wood sucks buddy, growing up we had a wood stove. imagine being outside in -30 degree weather with wind howling at 30 mph cutting down a tree. cutting it down to smaller pieces, hauling it out to where you can chop it, and having over 100 pieces cut before noon. yeah buddy. you will sweat even in that type of weather.

Hihi, I know you're pain. A lot of time I was at my grandparents house out in the rural fields of Slovenia. They also had a lot of forest property and so my grandpa always took me with him when we needed wood to heat up the house. Good lord was that tiresome. To cut the trees down, to clean them of branches, haul them to the truck, load them up, go home and chop them in 0,5 meters of snow in -15 Celsius. :D

But then the hot cocoa my grandma gave me tasted so damn sweet that I thought it was all worth it. Until we had to go to the woods again. Once we even saw a bear! *roar*

I honestly like a good workout. Overload is the key to prgression! Plus, I want to end up being one of those guys with their shirts off who can chop a bit of wood in one with an axe.

Matt, if you're outside at all and the temperature goes negative, staying outside is the last thing you want. It's really fucking cold.

I'm digging the future. I'm already there.

I have friends who aren't just one race, but MANY races! And not just one or two token friends, but a freaking gaggle of em. One day, you too.
PREPARE YOURSELF

I get a hard on when I think about civil unrest and poverty because it makes people more motivated to rise up and start a revolution. I'm looking forward to what the future has in store. The way I see it, if things pick up and keep moving forward then you'll be forced to live a normal boring life. :D

You should do it MattAY! Just chop all of your wood during the spring and summer to stock up for the winter. You would hunt game and fish and become a woodsman.

DocMoc said:
You should do it MattAY! Just chop all of your wood during the spring and summer to stock up for the winter. You would hunt game and fish and become a woodsman.

i was a woodsman till i moved out of my parents. shit sucks.

You now what that sounds like? A bear. I'd love to be a bear. Work in the hot seasons, and sleep in the winter.

Dang...Missed the farm talk! Just so happens that I know a lot about farming....But growing up in rural western Nebraska will do that to you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod