Dark Souls 3

There's a tree outside of the fire shrine in the shape of a giant. I think for every one time you get invaded it'll drop a seed. When you use the seed, it will cause the monsters to ignore you and go for the invader.

I've finished the Road of Sacrifices, defeating the Crystal Sage. I'm in the next area but I forget what it's called...at some point I became very hesitant because my health was so low, I was out of estus flasks, no bonfires around and up ahead was an absolutely massive monster.

I'll try again tonight I reckon.

How's everyone going in Dark Souls III so far?

I'm absolutely loving it. My favourite game of the series, actually.

Played about twenty-ish hours into it. Level 69 now and I've managed to kill three Lords of Cinder.

Two of 'em I had help with. Co-op mode is really fun. Been invaded a few times... most of the time I manage to win, but one time I got completely ganked by two invaders. -.-

I've been putting in a moderately embarrassing amount of time into things. I've gone through each of the lords of cinder, but haven't turned them in at their thrones yet, so I can continue to explore. There are a surprising number of optional and hidden areas this time around, I guess they learned from Bloodborne.

I think I've fought more invaders as a Darkmoon and as a Sunbro summon than I've had to deal with on my own. I like to think that I've been helping some pretty chill folks, and perhaps people I've talked to anonymously online.

If I'm to have complaints, it's that enemy tracking is way too good, and the window for counter attacking is too narrow. I'm using a great sword and I've caught an enemy at the end of their combo, you would think they would stagger. More often, I get interrupted by a weak weapon and have to retreat, it seems they really toned down poise

Yeah there's heaps of optional areas. I missed a few. Gonna have to backtrack and check 'em out.

I agree about the enemy tracking. Sometimes it's too good. They can hit you with a weak weapon and you'll stagger, opening you for their combos. If you hit them with a great ultra sword or something, sometimes they won't budge and will continue to attack. :/

I saw this. Hilarious.

There's some really good Dark Souls trolls. I like the ones of people pretending to be corpses. Works surprisingly well.

Dark Souls 3 is a good game, no more no less.
It will surely be the best for those who have known Bloodborne. But for regulars of the series, Dark Souls 3 is recycling of environments, enemies already seen and fights of boss too simple, though still epic!
And it will have to do with all the bugs in the series, never adjusted since 5 episodes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle