Damn the Man

NickKmet said:
you're no fun longo.

I hope you're not figuring this out just right now. I'm new to these here forums but I've already deduced No_Fun_Longo_2_Guns is the resident wet blanket curmudgeon.

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: "That's the ugliest baby that I've ever seen. Ugh!" The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: "The driver just insulted me!" The man says: "You go right up there and tell him off – go ahead, I'll hold your monkey for you."

daverabbit OP said:
So tomorrow my work is implementing a program that will limit the amount of time allowed on the internet on non work related sites (I needs my GR time). Does anyone have a good work around for this type of application that I wouldn't have to download onto my work computer and that they would not be able to identify me using it. I believe what they are using is called Websense. Thanks in advance for any help.

used44 said:
I had pretty bad migraines for about a year and a half period in 2006 or so. My mom as always struggled with them and somehow (I think stress) I got hit with them a few times. It's almost like having a stroke, plus insane vomitting, plus a headache. I got a few shots in my rump and it stopped them for long periods, then I got over it for whatever reason.

i love these boards so much right now.. this is like old school quality, if not better.

random joke timmy is the man

NickKmet said:
you're no fun longo.

psyduck006-copy.gif

psyduck gets headaches, yeah.

Yeah, unless you can think of something to talk about REAL quick...otherwise I'm closing it ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod