The site is down periodically

Tylzen

Rookie
I do not know if it is my connection. (Which seems unlikely since other sites does not have this issue).
But from time to time, quite frequent GR tends to timeout, sometimes the site loads, but without pictures.
Sometimes it is just the forum that I am unable to go to.

Is it because someone is working in the background on server related issues, or is the site just very unrealiable.

It seems rather random, and there is never any notice if the site is down or extremely slow.
There were a notice after the "hack attack" :p

Am I the only one noticing this? Or am I the only one not knowing the reason behind it?
I have nothing against that work is being done, and therefore the site is a bit random in terms of connectability, I just want to know...

Yes, I've had the same thing happen to me. Though it's not a problem, it's a quirk!
GR doesn't have IGN McDonalds money, so you'll get those quirks from time to time. And because dUKE is still battling his meth addiction, funds to remedy said problems were, and I quote, "reallocated to other more timely endeavors" (spent on buying more meth).

So consider those hiccups a GR staple (like dUKE's meth habit).

fonzieru6.jpg

The Arthur Fonzarelli picture indicates there's some joking and goofing off going on in here! Wait, that's not the Fonz, that's dUKE's meth dealer!

Aaay!

hah, but I can't see how a periodiacally site can be due to lack of funds.
It is a case of good programming or not.

I have a couple of websites myself, some are small some are large. None of them seem to flicker in terms of availability.

But if it is due to bad programming or work in progress, I would like to know :)
Or when to expect it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod