Evil
Nutrient,
Grimly
Assessing
My
Exact
Retardation

Was a little late on that.

I once looked at buying a furry suit for kicks and grins, I'd have to buy a bunch so I wouldn't feel alone though. Damn things are expensive.

Haha good one, Sticky.

Tingy, you get "Hello Kitty: Island Adventure" to go along with Craig's sweet ass present. Happy Birthday, by the way.

A life size clay statue of this.
Gt+be+six+gt+home+with+brother+12+at+_f8bc5de9674fd54f1dc1cad678f774da.jpeg

Wow. Awesome picks all around. Seriously. Except for you, Craig...you monster.

Today's Ting #77

Tuesday said:
Play this new, free game on Steam that released yesterday. Post your favorite insult. - Ting

http://store.steampowered.com/app/416690/

-Scoreboard-
De-Ting: 64
StudioTan: 60
MattAY: 47
UrbanMasque: 41
Bretimus_v2: 33
Master_Craig: 32
UghRochester: 31
used44: 23
Longo_2_guns: 20
HK-47: 18
WickedLiquid: 17
Green_Lantern: 2
StickyGreenGamer: 2
LinksOcarina: 1
Paradox: 1

Today's Ting #78

Wednesday said:
Clear some space around you and practice some air-karate. Share your signature move. - Ting

-Scoreboard-
De-Ting: 65
StudioTan: 60
UrbanMasque: 41
StickyGreenGamer: 3

I like to throw punches to the rhythm of different types of music. It gets interesting when the tempo picks up.

Merry Christmas!

Today's Ting #79

Friday said:
Tell us you favorite gifts this Christmas. - Ting

-Scoreboard-
De-Ting: 66
StudioTan: 61
UrbanMasque: 42
StickyGreenGamer: 3

It was tight this year, so didn't get much, but that doesn't really matter. My mom bought me some gametime for SWTOR and a box of lemon truffles from See's Candy. Should be a fun night!

And Merry Christmas, everybody. Happy Hanukkah. Happy Kwanza. Happy whatever you may celebrate!

fitbit Surge! w00t.

I like giving gifts more than getting so when someone gets me something practical that I can use as a gift I'm always pumped. thanks mom! ..but was it a thinly veiled hint. :/

I got a Whitman's sampler box big enough to give me diabeetus.

Got my mom Amazon Fire TV.
Sister got a DIY music box - you punch holes in little strips of paper and make your own tune. I stained a wooden couch leg and mounted the box to it; cut out a strip of felt for the bottom and viola.
Brother got Dark Souls
Pops got Dark Souls 2 hahaha.

StudioTan said:
Judo chop!

There's no such thing! :p

DeTing said:
Tell us you favorite gifts this Christmas. - Ting

My partner got me a few cool things... she got me a vinyl figurine of a super hero-ified Stan Lee figurine, a copy of Xenoblade Chronicles X for the Wii U, and a t-shirt. I love the t-shirt, here it is.

N7%20shirt_zpsfuqdl5mj.jpg

My oldest brother also bought me a "Tea-Rex" mug, which is a ridiculously large tea cup. I love it, here it is.

Tea%20Rex%20cup_zpsg7dwqsjy.jpg

When I was younger I used to think mugs were stupid... As I get older, I definitely appreciate them 10x more now.

UrbanMasque said:
When I was younger I used to think mugs were stupid... As I get older, I definitely appreciate them 10x more now.

I feel you on this. I have a number of mugs from childhood, my dad's idea of a souvenir from vacation was either a t-shirt or a mug. The amount of gift shop toys my brother and I wanted and were denied is a long list! But as I've gotten older, I've gotten rather clingy to these mugs. I use one of them every morning almost.

San Diego Zoo mug that had pandas on it, been washed so many times it's just a blank white cup now. Viper mug (from Six Flags CA) had a logo of Viper on it, half dark colored, half light colored...well, now it has only half of the logo. Good stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133