Daily Ting

I also got Jade Empire from used.
Literally the only video game I got for Christmas. I'm becoming an adult.

I also got a GTX970. So that's nice.

Today's Ting #80

Saturday said:
Share your favorite couch-multiplayer moments. - Ting

-Scoreboard-
De-Ting: 67
StudioTan: 62
MattAY: 47
UrbanMasque: 43
Bretimus_v2: 33
Master_Craig: 33
UghRochester: 31
used44: 23
Longo_2_guns: 21
HK-47: 18
WickedLiquid: 17
StickyGreenGamer: 4
Green_Lantern: 3
LinksOcarina: 1
Paradox: 1

Right as I was on purchasing those Jade Empire gifts, word came down that OH SHIT STEAM'S SECURITY IS COMPROMISED EVERYBODY STAY AWAY

So that sucked. Turns out it maybe wasn't that big of a deal, thankfully.

I've been playing Call of Duty with my sister for some reason, and we even got all of the siblings together on MW3 for a while. Let's just say we destroyed everyone. It was awesome.

Growing up, my brothers and I played a ton of multiplayer. My favorites include TMNT IV on the SNES, Crash Bash on the PSone, Gauntlet: Dark Legacy on the PS2, and Mario Kart Double Dash on the GameCube, Holy moly did we play a lot of Double Dash...

Playing the original Little Big Planet i found a group of guys who went through trippy levels with me and did it all while we dressed up our sackboy to look like poo

If you enlarge a dog/cat sticker and place them all over your sackboy he is indistinguishable from poo..

..it was amazing watching it flop around and jump through the platform..

We also couldnt tell who's sackboy was who

Today's Ting #81

Monday said:
"You decide it would be fun to play a prank on your father. You enter his private restroom when no one is looking, and...."

1. Loosen some bolts on some pipes. When the sink is turned on, the room will flood.
2. Put a firecracker in the toilet. That's sure to cause some chaos.
3. Break into the locked medicine cabinet and replace his high blood pressure medication with sugar pills.
4. Manipulate the power wattage on his razor, so he'll get an electric shock next time he shaves.

- Ting

-Scoreboard-
De-Ting: 68
UrbanMasque: 44
UghRochester: 32
HK-47: 19

Tuesday, Wednesday, break my heart...

Today's Ting #82

Wednesday said:
You are bitten by radioactive midichlorians and become a super jedi! On top of your force powers, you also gain the first superpower that comes to mind. What's the first thing you think of, and what's your new jedi-hero name? - Ting

-Scoreboard-
De-Ting: 69
UrbanMasque: 44

I first thought of turning invisible and incorporeal, so I guess that'd make me The Invisible Wan...Kenobi.

First power I thought of, for some reason, was bullet-proof skin.

My jedi name would be Lucius Oz.

Uhhh.. I become a Sith, because I'm pretty sure womanizing is against the way of the light. Also, using Jedi mind tricks to become the Bill Cosby of the Jedi is a no-no too..

OUTSIDE of that.. being a Sith and all.. First power that comes to mind is flight.

Sith Name:

Darth Dokros
Darth_Abeonis_(Redsaber).jpg

This post will act as an archive of all tings up until this point.

Today's Ting #83

Friday said:
Show 2016 who's boss with an offensive gesture! Moon the freakin' sky! - Ting

---
Past Tings
#82 Wednesday, Dec. 30: You are bitten by radioactive midichlorians and become a super jedi! On top of your force powers, you also gain the first superpower that comes to mind. What's the first thing you think of, and what's your new jedi-hero name? - Ting
#81 Monday, Dec. 28: "You decide it would be fun to play a prank on your father. You enter his private restroom when no one is looking, and...."
1. Loosen some bolts on some pipes. When the sink is turned on, the room will flood.
2. Put a firecracker in the toilet. That's sure to cause some chaos.
3. Break into the locked medicine cabinet and replace his high blood pressure medication with sugar pills.
4. Manipulate the power wattage on his razor, so he'll get an electric shock next time he shaves. - Ting
#80 Saturday, Dec. 26: Share your favorite couch-multiplayer moments. - Ting
#79 Friday, Dec. 25: Tell us you favorite gifts this Christmas. - Ting
#78 Wednesday, Dec. 23: Clear some space around you and practice some air-karate. Share your signature move. - Ting
#77 Tuesday, Dec. 22: Play this new, free game on Steam that released yesterday. Post your favorite insult. - Ting
#76 Monday, Dec. 21: If you had an infinite budget, what's the weirdest, most expensive thing you would buy me? - Ting
#75 Saturday, Dec. 19: Make an acronym of your username. - Ting
#74 Thursday, Dec. 17: Take the first band or artist you can think of and the first song of theirs that comes to mind, listen to it, and share it with us. - Ting
#73 Tuesday, Dec. 15: Fart in someone's presence. - Ting
#72 Sunday, Dec. 13: Play that game you've been meaning to play. Yeah, that one. What's it called, again? - Ting
#71 Saturday, Dec. 12: Share one of your favorite Christmas time memories. - Ting
#70 Friday, Dec. 11: Use a public toilet and write an inspiring message on the stall door. Snap a pic and share your quote with us. - WickedLiquid
#69 Thursday, Dec. 10: Enter the Blade & Soul master pack giveaway. - Ting
#68 Wednesday, Dec. 9: Name a game from the PS1 or N64 collection you would like to see remade. - StudioTan
#67 Monday, Dec. 7: Make a meme out of this photo. - UghRochester
#66 Sunday, Dec. 6: Post an image of your dream mancave/battlestation. - UrbanMasque
#65 Saturday, Dec. 5: PM me a suggestion for a ting. - Ting
#64 Friday, Dec. 4: Watch a random YouTube video. Post the url. - Ting
#63 Wednesday, Dec. 2: You magically appear before a fellow forum member for just long enough to give them a high five. Who is it? - Ting
#62 Tuesday, Dec. 1: Add the day of your birth plus the number of the month. Take that number and redo the corresponding ting. - Ting
#61 Sunday, Nov. 29: What animal are you? Take this quiz. Do you agree with it? Which animal would you prefer? - Ting
#60 Saturday, Nov. 28: Tell us if you got any sweet Black Friday deals. - Ting
#59 Friday, Nov. 27: Confirm living status. Check in. - Ting
#58 Thursday, Nov. 26: Play a multiplayer game of your choice, for as long as you want, post your results. - Master_Craig
#57 Wednesday, Nov. 25: Send a text to someone you love telling them how important they are to you. - Longo_2_guns
#56 Tuesday, Nov. 24: Listen to a piece of music written before the twentieth century. - StudioTan
#55 Sunday Nov. 22: You're stranded on an island with three celebrities. Who do you cannibalize, who do you take this golden opportunity to murder, and who joins you in fun and merriment? - Ting
#54 Saturday, Nov. 21: Listen to this soundtrack. Which song's your favorite? - Ting
#53 Friday, Nov. 20: Reply to my Tweet on Twitter and post links to your responses. - UrbanMasque
#52 Thursday, Nov. 19: Make a Vine and share it here. Could be an old Vine you made before. - UghRochester
#51 Wednesday, Nov. 18: Check your bookshelf and pick a book at random. What is it, and is it any good? - HK-47
#50 Tuesday, Nov. 17: Write something that happened at work today. - MattAY
#49 Monday, Nov. 16: In light of the recent terrorist attacks. Show your support of France by sharing something from the country you enjoy. - WickedLiquid
#48 Saturday, Nov. 14: If you were on death row, what would your last meal be? EAT AT LEAST A PART OF IT! - MattAY
#47 Friday, Nov. 13: Go to www.twitch.tv/thesilverfoxe and follow her. Leave her a private message saying "UghRochester sent me." Optional Task: Follow everyone on the Ultra Mega Force Twitch team. - UghRochester
#46 Thursday, Nov. 12: Take a selfie! - WickedLiquid
#45 Wednesday, Nov. 11: Jog 1km, whether its to the bus stop, or even on the spot! - MattAY
#44 Tuesday, Nov. 10: Admire this otter. - Ting
#43 Monday, Nov. 9: Listen to some Phil Collins. - Ting
#42 Sunday, Nov. 8: Watch some Mystery Science Theater 3000 - It can be a short clip or an entire movie. There is a huge selection of videos on YouTube; provide a link so we can all be horrified! - StudioTan
#41 Saturday, Nov. 7: Simply listen and enjoy this nostalgic song! Bonus - MattAY
#40 Friday, Nov. 6: Eat the weirdest thing you can possibly think of - as long as it's safe to eat. :wink: - Master_Craig
#39 Thursday, Nov. 5: Describe your first kiss. - WickedLiquid
#38 Wednesday, Nov. 4: Take 15 mins today in meditation. Find a quiet space, leave your phone and other screens behind and stop focusing on your outer senses. Allow time for quiet personal contemplation. - Bretimus_v2
#37 Tuesday, Nov. 3: Go to UghRochester's YouTube channel and leave him a comment completely unrelated to his video. - UrbanMasque
#36 Monday, Nov. 2: Terrible tongue twister time! As fast as you can, say: Four-ply floor pie. - Ting
#35 Sunday, Nov. 1: 30 Years of Super Mario! Play a Mario game! - UghRochester
#34 Saturday, Oct. 31: HTAUVRE SBOOMTE CAASNTDIYC! - Ting
#33 Friday, Oct. 30: Play a game with a Halloween or otherwise spooky theme. Tells us which game and, if applicable, which level you played. - Ting
#32 Thursday, Oct. 29: Watch something scary! - Longo_2_guns
#31 Wednesday, Oct. 28: Find a dearly departed thread and give it new life, you necromancer, you. - StudioTan
#30 Tuesday, Oct. 27: Endure a really, really bad video game for at least half an hour, and tell us why it was bad. - Master_Craig
#29 Monday, Oct. 26: Give MattAY's techno a listen! - Ting
#28 Sunday, Oct. 25: Post a picture of your pet. - WickedLiquid
#27 Saturday, Oct. 24: Read the first few pages of my novel. Tell me if you like it or not. - Ting
#26 Thursday, Oct. 22: If the house is on fire what would you grab and what would you make sure got destroyed? - Bretimus_v2
#25 Wednesday, Oct. 21: Show us the most recent thing you ordered from Amazon (or equivalent online retailer) and give a short product review. - used44
#24 Tuesday, Oct. 20: Go outside and shout and the top of your lungs. DON'T HOLD BACK! Could be a quick half second explosion or a prolonged scream. - UrbanMasque
#23 Monday, Oct. 19: Find the top 3 albums released during the year you were born on and listen to at least two songs from each album. - HK-47
#22 Sunday, Oct. 18: Without a second thought, think of a name for a new song. What did you come up with? - Ting
#21 Saturday, Oct. 17: Play a favorite game! - Ting
#20 Friday, Oct. 16: Eat something round. - Ting
#19 Thursday, Oct. 15: Do a proper form of exercise that you've never done before. - Master_Craig
#18 Wednesday, Oct. 14: Make a cocktail and drink it. - MattAY
#17 Tuesday, Oct. 13: Create a new thread covering any topic you'd like and provide a link! - StudioTan
#16 Monday, Oct. 12: Share your favorite memory or just say something nice about Bretimus. - Ting
#15 Sunday, Oct. 11: Draw a picture of the last movie you saw, but only use your non-dominant hand! Then put it up on the fridge, you talented artist! - Longo_2_guns
#14 Saturday, Oct. 10: Start a new game. Either a new save file or a game you've never played before. Tell us what it is. - Ting
#13 Friday, Oct. 9: Say this phrase out loud repeatedly as fast as you can: One smart feller, he felt smart. - Ting
#12 Thursday, Oct. 8: Get naked in your room, and dance to the music of your choice - for a complete song. Post the song you danced to. - UrbanMasque
#11 Wednesday, Oct. 7: Take a group of items in your home and stack them as tall as you can. Share the results. - used44
#10 Tuesday, Oct. 6: Talk to someone who you don't or normally wouldn't talk to. - Master_Craig
#9 Monday, Oct. 5: Simply drink some tea! Can be cold, hot, lemon, peppermint etc, or the classic. - MattAY
#8 Sunday, Oct. 4: Find a humorous dialogue exchange in any video game and post it. - StudioTan
#7 Saturday, Oct. 3: Post a word or phrase from your childhood and google it. - Ting
#6 Friday, Oct. 2: Go to a random page on Wikipedia and post it. - Ting
#5 Thursday, Oct. 1: Doodle, sketch or draw a memorable or recurring nightmare. - used44
#4 Wednesday, Sept. 30: Eat something you don't normally eat. - Master_Craig
#3 Tuesday, Sept. 29: Listen to the British National Anthem. - MattAY
#2 Monday, Sept. 28: Use a cheat code in any game and play with it. - Ting
#1 Sunday, Sept. 27: Try to put one or both feet behind your head. - Ting
---
-Scoreboard-
De-Ting: 70
UrbanMasque: 45
used44: 24

Awfully quiet around here...

Today's Ting #84

Saturday said:
Share your New Year's stories. - Ting

-Scoreboard-
De-Ting: 71
UrbanMasque: 45
used44: 24

Well, I didn't have to work yesterday, so I've been playing a lot of video games. I just bought Goosebumps and Goat Simulator but haven't finished installing them; don't know which one to try first.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fargoman