Daily Ting

Every year my parents would host a Christmas party. They'd invite 3-4 couples of old friends but they would also invite people who were new to the area and introduce them around. They mixed up the ages so it was thirty to sixty year olds. Played fun mixer games, had a nice dinner and then they gave everyone a plate of cookies and would carol, handing out treats to all the neighbors.

It just always made me smile how my mom worked hard to make sure people had fun, met someone new and left feeling like they did something nice for a stranger. She also wanted people to realize that your friends could be any age. It's been awesome to hear people talk about the parties over the years and how much they miss her and them.

Having enough Christmas gift cards to afford my own Gameboy Advance SP. *sighs* those were the days when people had money.

lel get rekt StudioTan.

Today's Ting #72

Sunday said:
Play that game you've been meaning to play. Yeah, that one. What's it called, again? - Ting

-Scoreboard-
De-Ting: 60
StudioTan: 56
MattAY: 45
UrbanMasque: 37
Master_Craig: 29
Bretimus_v2: 29
UghRochester: 28
used44: 22
Longo_2_guns: 18
HK-47: 15
WickedLiquid: 15
Green_Lantern: 2
LinksOcarina: 1
Paradox: 1

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection.

Bought this game, then I got distracted by Mad Max, then I got distracted by Star Wars: Battlefront and Fallout 4.

I'll get back to Drake's HD adveture someday soon.

Avernum: Escape From the Pit

Same art style, same skill progression screen style but with charming graphics that remind me of Girl Genius, same battle style and same text reading.
Definitely a Spiderweb Software game. But I can dig it.

De-Ting said:
Okami HD.

I don't get it. This game is good?

bones-disapproving-look-gif.gif

I played Doodle God, meh it's OK. I enjoy the quests.

I'm going to San Diego for a few days, and I have no idea what my internet situation will be like, so yeah.

Today's Ting #73

Tuesday said:
Fart in someone's presence. - Ting

-Scoreboard-
De-Ting: 61
StudioTan: 56
MattAY: 46
UrbanMasque: 37
Master_Craig: 30
Bretimus_v2: 30
UghRochester: 28
used44: 22
Longo_2_guns: 18
HK-47: 16
WickedLiquid: 16
Green_Lantern: 2
LinksOcarina: 1
Paradox: 1

Actually, I fart in front of my girlfriend now and again...looks like she's in for a treat tonight!

Chicken gives me stinky gas, so I sat down at a table next to a young couple and let one go. Acted like it was the girlfriend's boyfriend.

I fart all the time in front of my partner. Sometimes my farts are savage.

Her's are always worse.

I did fart last night in judo. I was strangling someone on the ground and decided it would be the best opportunity to let off my secret technique.

I was in a truck with two other people and one of them dropped one with the heater full blast. I could chew the rankness.

I should have returned fire.

Let one off in the duvet! Dutch oven style...fuck knows how she hasn't dumped me yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex