Daily Ting

Cell phone laptop.. I'd try my fucking HARDEST to put out the blaze tho..

my roomie is a bit of a stoner so my nagging fear is he gets high and burns the fucking place down. leavcing the iron plugged in, the stove on, not properly outting his joint, etc...

I'd try and get my family and girlfriend out of the house to escape the fire. I know people try and get photos, photo albums and such but I'd rather get the people who mean the most to me. And the pet turtle. People first. :p

Something I'd make sure gets destroyed? My really, really old drawings I did when I was a kid/teenager. The drawings I don't want to show people.

This is a tough question! Assuming that people and pets are safe, and that the spirit of the question is about objects, I'll say there's not much I would really be devastated to lose. We have a few pieces of heirloom furniture, but those aren't easily moved. I guess my wife's wedding ring is both special and valuable. One thing I would have to grab is this beautiful art deco lamp that has been passed down for generations. It means a lot to my wife's family.

If I have to choose something to let burn, I'll say my stupid HP printer that is always out of ink and costs like a hundred fucking dollars to refill.

Hmmm, manga or girlfriend....manga....or....girlfriend....

7515d5d6e28288ab42977a7240b037d4f5480711_hq.gif

I'd first grab my girlfriend and dogs! (they all count as one - if they dont - fuck you).
Other people have phones, plus mine is always in my pocket anyway.

Item I'd want to be destroyed? ALL of my girlfriend's ugly fucking lampshades. Dont know why but I hate lampshades where you can still see the bulb, whats the point otherwise?!! They're too damn bright and not cosy like proper ones.

Yeah I was hoping actual people wouldn't make it to either side of the list. Mostly just thinking things...or tings.

I have a quilt my mom made for my wedding and my wedding photos that are irreplaceable. I'd grab those.

I would make sure that the kids' animatronic T. rex toy made it in the fire. That stupid thing turns on in the middle of the night all the time. Imagine a bassy growl and whirring gears at two at night in the pitch black...burn in hell, Rexy.

I don't have anything of sentimental value so I guess my laptop, TV, wallet and cell.

Also I'd use my girlfriends Breezers she keeps in the fridge to try and put out the fire.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Mostly just thinking things...or tings.
tumblr_nnap3eyyZ11u22wpmo1_400.jpg

Bretimus_v2 said:
I would make sure that the kids' animatronic T. rex toy made it in the fire. That stupid thing turns on in the middle of the night all the time. Imagine a bassy growl and whirring gears at two at night in the pitch black...burn in hell, Rexy.
Pics?

And assuming everyone else gets out, I'd have to grab my dad's old IBM ThinkPad laptop. It's nearly in halves, and you can barely see anything on the screen, but it still has tons of videos of me and my siblings on it, which I haven't figured a way to retrieve since the USB port is broken.

If the timing on each new ting gives you any insight on my inability to control my sleeping schedule, then you'll understand why there wasn't one for Friday. I've started PMing the next number rather than the date because of this.

I'm also going to start including the scores on each new update post like in other threads, because I thought I had mistakenly deleted someone's score and almost had a heart attack.

Today's Ting #27

Saturday said:
Read the first few pages of my novel. Tell me if you like it or not. - Ting
https://mcbadluck.wordpress.com/
WickedLiquid will choose the next ting.

-Scoreboard-
StudioTan: 20
MattAY: 20
De-Ting: 20
used44: 17
Bretimus_v2: 12
UrbanMasque: 11
Master_Craig: 11
Longo_2_guns: 8
HK-47: 4
WickedLiquid: 3

It was good! Sounds like a nice prologue to what comes next.

Loved the "Oh dog, you're serious" line.

StudioTan said:
Is that all you have written so far?
No, but it's what I've revised the most. I finally decided on this version, and I wanted to see what everyone else thought.

Ig-naci-o!

Today's Ting #28

Sunday said:
Post a picture of your pet. - WickedLiquid
MattAY will choose the next ting.

-Scoreboard-
StudioTan: 21
MattAY: 21
De-Ting: 21
used44: 17
Bretimus_v2: 12
UrbanMasque: 11