Cut UghRochester a break.

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
StalfrosCC said:
Dudes, it isn't defeat. It is choosing not to give hits to a company you don't agree with.

It is kind of how this whole thing works.

whenever you watch tv or listen to the radio, and commercial comes on for something you don't like, that gives them hits.

Huh? Is it still opposite day?

StalfrosCC said:
Cowardly? This is an internet form for a webpage that provides content that I can get anywhere else. The reason I came back is because of who was providing the content. It is clear that Crave isn't who I want to get my content from.

Saying it is cowardly is a drastic misrepresentation the situation.

Yeah, that is the reason why I haven't been here as much as I used to. I can't even remember the last time I read a review on this site. GR changed a lot since crave took over. The whole personal feel of the website was lost and nothing really made it stand out over the rest.

FrozenBacon said:
StalfrosCC said:
Cowardly? This is an internet form for a webpage that provides content that I can get anywhere else. The reason I came back is because of who was providing the content. It is clear that Crave isn't who I want to get my content from.

Saying it is cowardly is a drastic misrepresentation the situation.

Yeah, that is the reason why I haven't been here as much as I used to. I can't even remember the last time I read a review on this site. GR changed a lot since crave took over. The whole personal feel of the website was lost and nothing really made it stand out over the rest.

Yeah.

I haven't read a review from here since the take over., especially after the color change.

I still read the reviews, but that's mostly in hopes that there'll be a good one.

So far, no good. There have even been a few where I cracked up laughing over how terrible they were.

I don't know, I enjoy the reviews to an extent if it's the core staff.

Some of the guys writing though are terrible....but that's all I am gonna say about that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod