Cut UghRochester a break.

Sorry Ugh, you're just too damn entertaining.

You can't expect everyone to apologize to you in PM when they think they're being too harsh like I once did. I was pretty high when I did that though :?

No Liquid, I'm not upset over that at all...I just really think it's funny what happens to me...apparently everyone else does to

But maca2kx hasn't been on here for a while I notice...so where is he?

Oh, your title was misleading. I thought you wanted Sam to start cracking skulls.

And since you're crazy I thought you were talking in the third person lol

I'm starting to wonder if there is an "abandon ship" going on in regards to Duke leaving. It's been kinda quiet.

I find it funny that Ugh is older than me yet seems to have roughly the same mental age in terms of relationships as i did a few years ago.

What's up mate?

Maca rarely appears in post form, but he is always lurking, watching our very souls. HE IS HERE!

This topic is pointless, get to the point Ugh. What the fuck are you on about now?

Madster, in terms of maturity, you're pretty much growing sideways. Ugh's posts are kinda like a morning crossword puzzle... Anyway, my thought is that Maca watched the forums so intensely that he actually merged with the website and now micromanages everything. from the inside.

Bretimus_v2 said:
I'm starting to wonder if there is an "abandon ship" going on in regards to Duke leaving. It's been kinda quiet.

This place has been sinking long before any of that.

used44 said:
Bretimus_v2 said:

This place has been sinking long before any of that.

I really hope not....

because that means I need to start my own website and find a better place to express my writing skills.

LinksOcarina said:
I really hope not....

Seconded, I've only been around a short time but I love all of you guys. There are not that many forums out there that have the feel that GR now and in the past has and had. I'm not wishing bad things, I am posting after all!

I think Maca actually got a life, you guys.

Yeah, like that's gonna happen. And Ugh is totally gonna get laid.

As for the sinking ship, it's been happening slowly since we went into Beta, but that was more of a pinhole leak. That slowed when JoeBlow came aboard, but the purchase by Crave has pretty much been a torpedo impact on the starboard bow.

Course, I'm still here, cause sometimes the captain needs to go down with the ship.

I thought Ugh was talking about me :( In other newa, Matt and Robert, I stole your sig. I feel you'll appreciate why

Ugh, I'm glad you take our barbs in stride. You're a better sport than some of the past village idiots who got all dickish and vindictive.

schimmel said:
I thought Ugh was talking about me :( In other newa, Matt and Robert, I stole your sig. I feel you'll appreciate why

It was Linky's sig. I also stole it! HAHAR! I'm hoping everyone will have it as their sig in due time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle