Congrats GR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UghRochester

https://www.twitch.tv/ughrochester
I'm a Facebook creeper. Saw Anthony commenting on a status update about GR. It seems GR has won a Digiday Video Award for The Grind. I have no idea what that is, but congrats GR! Why wasn't this mentioned though? You could have gotten so many "Congrats" comments on the main page.

That shit cost money. I think Alienware was the partner for the first season. Hopefully they come back onboard for another season soon. There was room for improvement still, but the episodes were getting better and better.

c199d0f6.jpg

I was going to make a joke that of all the things to get awarded for, winning one for the GRind is almost insulting.

And so I did.

Longo_2_guns said:
I was going to make a joke that of all the things to get awarded for, winning one for the GRind is almost insulting.

And so I did.
Why can you not just say "Congrats, GR!" and carry on?

Joe_Dodson said:
*rolls over in his grave*
SHUT UP JOE YOU AREN'T DEAD!

I saw you commenting on Cal Football stuff on Facebook. I wasn't being creepy, I just happened to notice your name when reading through stuff.

Longo_2_guns said:
Joe_Dodson said:
*rolls over in his grave*
SHUT UP JOE YOU AREN'T DEAD!

I saw you commenting on Cal Football stuff on Facebook. I wasn't being creepy, I just happened to notice your name when reading through stuff.
Like the GR Staff page? That's how I know his name from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod