Community Choice Game of the Year Showdown!

Longo_2_guns said:
LawnGnome said:
No one cares if you abstain or like neither game. Just don't post anything.
I care...

In a contest over the best game, it's important to hear what people think.

No, it isn't important unless that post contains a vote. Saying simply "Fuck them both" or "I abstain" does not effect the voting or outcome of this in any way.

I vote for DXHR.

LawnGnome said:
Longo_2_guns said:
LawnGnome said:
I care...

No, it isn't important unless that post contains a vote. Saying simply "f*** them both" or "I abstain" does not effect the voting or outcome of this in any way.
Welcome to the forums. Eventually they break your spirit and you quit trying to change them... you just accept them for what they are. I used to hate Longo and Green_Lantern, but now I really like them. You get used to it.

danielrbischoff said:
LawnGnome said:
Longo_2_guns said:
LawnGnome said:
I care...

No, it isn't important unless that post contains a vote. Saying simply "f*** them both" or "I abstain" does not effect the voting or outcome of this in any way.
Welcome to the forums. Eventually they break your spirit and you quit trying to change them... you just accept them for what they are. I used to hate Longo and Green_Lantern, but now I really like them. You get used to it.

Welcome... to LIfe

LawnGnome said:
A vote of no vote is still a vote, as it votes that neither deserves a vote. For someone on the edge, every other vote sways their vote, even the votes of no vote. Not only that, but since this is the votes of every member of GR to get the community opinion through voting, is it not important to know who wishes not to make their vote?
It also tells Daniel to just move ahead and not wait for people.

Bretimus_v2 said:
I used to think that GR was a serious forum and then Longo became an admin.
When it comes to my administrative and moderator duties, I'm as serious as Sam. I mean, I'm all business in Covert Ops. No, really. Stop laughing.

sg4real said:
Never played Dark Souls so my vote goes to Deus Ex!
Only thing I didn't like in Deus Ex are the unnecessary boss battles, other then that I had a blast playing through it!

same thing for me.

Longo_2_guns said:
LawnGnome said:
A vote of no vote is still a vote, as it votes that neither deserves a vote. For someone on the edge, every other vote sways their vote, even the votes of no vote. Not only that, but since this is the votes of every member of GR to get the community opinion through voting, is it not important to know who wishes not to make their vote?
It also tells Daniel to just move ahead and not wait for people.

This man speaks the truth.

I don't mean to be rude right now, but just accept it, it's going to probably happen again.

Dark Souls, although I did really like Deus Ex quite a lot.. Really tough match up, but on a whole Dark Souls was more captivating for me.

Dark Souls....I got into the hype of DXHR and really looked forward to it, but for some reason I guess I just didn't play the game right. I couldn't get into it.

danielrbischoff said:
LawnGnome said:
Longo_2_guns said:
LawnGnome said:
I care...

Welcome to the forums. Eventually they break your spirit and you quit trying to change them... you just accept them for what they are. I used to hate Longo and Green_Lantern, but now STILL them. You get used to it.

FTFU.

Dark Souls.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod