Community Choice Game of the Year Showdown!

Gunner37 said:
Sjvan0 said:
Gunner37 said:
I will go with the Dark Night
Pretty sure that if you can't spell his nickname correctly, your vote doesn't count.

Anyway, Bastion gets my vote!

EDIT: And assuming that non-fan I quoted's vote still counts, I do believe they're both at 8 votes.

Well excuse me grammar nazi yes i did misspell his name but excuse me for not being the ultimate douche like you and saying I am not a fan of Batman how about you go and f**k off then ok thanks
Oh don't worry, I'm just ribbing you. And even if I were serious, why would it matter if some random guy on the internet didn't think you were really a fan of something?

Sjvan0 said:
Gunner37 said:
Sjvan0 said:
Gunner37 said:
I will go with the Dark Night
Pretty sure that if you can't spell his nickname correctly, your vote doesn't count.

Anyway, Bastion gets my vote!

EDIT: And assuming that non-fan I quoted's vote still counts, I do believe they're both at 8 votes.

Well excuse me grammar nazi yes i did misspell his name but excuse me for not being the ultimate douche like you and saying I am not a fan of Batman how about you go and f**k off then ok thanks
Oh don't worry, I'm just ribbing you. And even if I were serious, why would it matter if some random guy on the internet didn't think you were really a fan of something?

Yeah sorry im just kinda stressed out with 5 finals next week and 3 ten page papers due by the end of this week so im gonna be a great f***in mood these next two weeks

Batman AC for two reasons. First off the deeply disturbing voicemail from the Joker where he sings "Only You" during the credits. Secondly the game's final encounter with the Joker...because damn I did not see that coming. It was the only game in recent memory where I called all my fellow gamer friends saying, "Holy shit, did you see that ending?!"

Round 2!

battlefield-3-on-the-battlefield.jpg

Battlefield 3

Vs

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
juggernautfighting.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member