Community Choice Game of the Year Showdown!

Skyrim.

I would vote for SS if not for one huge game breaking blunder and that's because he's right handed in this game.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Skyrim MUSTARD JAR!

I actually lol'd at this very good sir, now back to the point i have to say skyrim reason being i have yet to play skyward sword wish i have though sounds like it is amazing

Skyrim. I agree with the right handed thing on Zelda. Being left handed makes the motion controls a bit awkward.

Skyward Sword. I've been a Zelda fan for far longer than I've been an Elder Scrolls fan.

And the right-handed thing, eh, it bugged me at first, but I really don't care anymore. It's still a fantastic game.

As much as I love Zelda, I've been playing the series since the first installment, my vote would have to be for Skyrim. Even with all the bugs, there is just so much more to do in Skyrim.
Even having a stroll around the tundras or a walk in the forest of Tamriel's northern province is relaxing and entertaining.

Yes, doing nothing in Skyrim at all, still satisfies me. Call me a graphics whore, but visually, this game is a gem.

As a left handed player, I am put off by SS, as much as I was with TP. Swiging with my right hand just doen't feel right.
Also, I have a hard time pushing myself to actually finish Zelda games ever since Wind Waker. At one point it feels like such a chore to actual go and beat yet another formulaic dungeon, hunting down heart containers or various other objects. The only Zelda I finished since WW was the Phantom Hourglass - partially out of guilt for not having finished its predecessor I guess, I owed Link.

Ah I havent played Skyward Sword. And it sounds incredible! So I dont want to vote. But since it's a landslide -

Skyward Sword.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod