Classic WCW/WWF

Discussion in 'Films, TV, Music, Books, Etc.' started by used44, Feb 21, 2013.

1. used44

used44 Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

2. segageek

segageek Rookie

I have i remember marking out for the ultimate Warrior i still watch it from time to time also holy shit used its been like years since i last talked to you

3. Optimus-Crime

Optimus-Crime Rookie

segageek has returned? This is a mark out moment! I'm marking out bro!

4. Paradox

Paradox Soaring Phoenix

Since we have a wrestling topic open, what do you think of the Jack Swagger situation? In case you haven't heard, he was caught after last week's Smackdown taping speeding and driving under the influence of marijauna and alcohol.

I wonder if they'll continue his monster Wrestlemania push like it never happened or suspend him. Per the WWE wellness policy, I think they have to suspend him for 30 days.

If I were booking the shows, I'd drop Swagger from the program, have Ziggler cash in Money in the Bank on Raw and win, and have del Rio chase the title to Wrestlemania.

5. Optimus-Crime

Optimus-Crime Rookie

Swagger's a great NCAA wrestler, but his mic work sucks and right now the company is leaning towards mic work > ring work. He can go in the ring, that was never his problem.

I really don't know what I'd do. I probably wouldn't change a thing. Have Swagger win at WM, then have Ziggler cash in his MiTB the same night. The dirt sheets will probably say it was punishment for the drug arrest but it could've been written that way to begin with since Ziggler's MiTB cash in is gonna be a surprise when it happens and they need to make a main eventer out of Ziggler, so why not WM?

6. segageek

segageek Rookie

you actually remember me?

and lmfao at that Matt strikerquote isn't that what costed him his commentator spot?

as for swagger right now WWE is in a tough spot swagger is getting mad publicity and getting a ton of news right now but he did violate the policy

I'd say a ziggler cash in at wrestlemania and put an injury storyline to swagger so he can be written off storyline for 30 days

7. StudioTan

StudioTan Regular

If you can find some old ECW footage, that is some great entertainment. Some great wrestlers earned their notoriety there. They really beat the hell out of each other too. No joke. I don't know how no one was ever killed. The crowd also greatly contributed to the atmosphere; These Guys in particular.