Classic game tournament.

DKC and Sonic are good options. I can't find Sonic, so I'm going to encourage DKC:

DKC. Yes? Yes.

Edit: Well, this is dumb. I've managed to forget for five minutes that I'm going to be away for about three weeks. I don't know how. Perhaps I can do with an emulator though, as much as I hate it.

How can we make DKC a contest anyway bub? Finish time? Because it takes a good few hours for me!

We could do just the first section, to keep it short, and then we could do it by percentage complete and time? I want to give a requirement that KONG be achieved, but I don't think there's a reliable way to track that in game, is there? Apart from briefly flashing symbols.

It might just have to be done by time, but I dunno if that's very interesting to players.

Well I love playing DK as much as the next guy, so I'm certainly willing to give it a shot!

There is a snow race level? Or on the waterfall world there's a racing level? We could get to there and time ourselves on that. But it's on like the 4th or 5th island so I dont know how dedicated people are!

Fuck it! Let's just play xD - first to 99 lives wins, post the level you go it on. Earliest level wins ;)

I'm gonna be honest and admit that the only DKC games I played were the ones for the Gameboy systems. I should get the SNES ones on my Wii now though.

It's not necessary. If you played donkey kong land, you played donkey kong country. I'm in the same boat as you. I never owned a DKC, just played at a friend's house. They're the same fucking game. All of them.

Yeah the Gameboy titles were great so I don't feel like I missed out much.

Super Punch Out!

Let's do this!!!
Single play through, no restarts, attach a screen shot.

Couldn't ride out the Hurricane Rush.
SPO.jpg

I have no idea how you stop his berserk mode and that ended up my doom. I also just realised in that match that there's own buttons for both arms..

k3agc9.png

I'd do the Super Punch out but I'd beat the game in one play through. I played that game so much when I was younger my brother and I were struggling to beat eachothers best times down to a 1/10th of a second. I played it a few months back and breezed through. Good ol muscle memory.

drathbone said:
I'd do the Super Punch out but I'd beat the game in one play through. I played that game so much when I was younger my brother and I were struggling to beat eachothers best times down to a 1/10th of a second. I played it a few months back and breezed through. Good ol muscle memory.

Yeah, it has this memory game vibe to it. When you get the hang of the opponents foolery, you can beat his ass in no time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod