Classic game tournament.

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Right here. Right now.

Highest score wins. Pics or it didn't happen. Which game to choose first. I propose 1942. Anyone have it?

Boo. I give up. I suck at this.

How many people have been trying? Can I get an idea of what "normal" might be, so I can determine my level of suckage?

Oops, I honestly forgot about this topic.

My best score playing this morning (on an actual NES, not emulator) is 062300. Third stage.

Yeah, before this my high score was 04700, and the second stage. Every time I see the aircraft carrier appear on the top of the screen I tend to lose my shit and run into something.

Keep this topic going. I'll download Mame or an NES emulator if I have to. Playing on the keyboard is ass.

684848499.png

I win again

Oh, fuck you. I had a 75% shoot down, if that counts fir anything.

Any other games you guys want to add to the tournament? How about something simple like Super Mario Bros?

used44 said:
Yeah, before this my high score was 04700, and the second stage. Every time I see the aircraft carrier appear on the top of the screen I tend to lose my shit and run into something.

This. lol. And I guess my percentage is good? I hover around 75, with a high of 79, I think.

SMB would be neat. Go for NES.... Although, I don't think there's anything wrong with having a subcat for Arcade or otherwise, for those who don't have it.

How about M.U.S.H.A.? On an Genesis emulator of course, unless you want to shell out over $100 for it complete.

I'm up for SMB. Mine will be Wii-enforced of course. shall we say farthest you get without level skipping. And if you complete it, most amount of lives at the end?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod