Classic game tournament.

MattAY said:
I'm willing to give you another go Chris!

iconeek.gif

Never.                again.

Unfortunately I suck at Alien Soldier so much, it isn't letting me take any screenshots of my score.

Took down the first boss in less than 10 seconds through some super fire dash move.
Guess it took pity on me.

Yes it does. I just recently found a NES copy for 9.99 (STEAL!).

It brings back some incredibly nostalgic memories. I haven't even got past the wookie hole yet though.

That video was awesome, but also kind of depressing. I can remember coaxing my mother into buying Battletoads for me, an issue of GamePro in hand. I gave her all sorts of ridiculous reasoning, the merits of me having this game, stuff like "the graphics are gonna be arcade quality for the first time" and "this will be the best game ever" (of course).
So the $70 dollar purchase from KB Toy Store had to be made.

But the speeder bikes was as far as I got, too, so not only did I let my mom down, but, adding insult to injury, I've been playing Battletoads in paltry ten minute intervals all this time! I never knew that until looking at your YouTube video. What an insult to $70 bucks! Sorry, mom.

reporting in

battletoadsj.png

made it to the final speed bike lap. it's just too fast.

Go for it! I dare you...
I'd be happy for anyone who could pass it. Used says he's done it. That alone is far more impressive than my SMB score.

I tried playing Battletoads.

But then I realized I was entering a world of hurt and quickly stopped playing Battletoads.

Chris_Crime said:
Go for it! I dare you...
I'd be happy for anyone who could pass it. Used says he's done it. That alone is far more impressive than my SMB score.

Yeah, a few times. When I was a kid. This was also the Gameboy version (which is exactly the same, though). I can even remember where I was when I passed it, as sad as that sounds.

I'm going to be completely honest, I was shaving points in Battletoads...yup I purposely kept dying to make it into and unedited video. Chris...I record again and show ya.

The more I think of this game, the more I remember the second world. I passed the speederbikes quite often as a kid. I'm definitely giving this a few honest tries tonight or Saturday.

UghRochester said:
I'm going to be completely honest, I was shaving points in Battletoads...yup I purposely kept dying to make it into and unedited video. Chris...I record again and show ya.

Oh, I thought you were just a horrible player. :?

I think we should start a league. With Chris at the top, Longo sencond and me and Used battling it out for the wooden spoon. Ugh can be in there somwhere too. Let's get more people in this and make it official!

Also, next game? Do I dare say Donkey Kong Country? The first one though, 2 and 3 are too easy. And with no saving.

Either that or an FF7 "how quickly can you get out of Midgar" quest? Maybe a shorter quest, "how quickly can you complete the bombing mission" quest?

Sorry, I read this at work. Then my boss walked in.

But no, it doesn't have a point system. It'd jst be how far you can go! Maybe Sonic 1? Since it's harder than Sonic 2?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod