The X-Men aracde game!

Black_Star

Rookie
Is anyone here? Hellooooo?

Well, if you happen to have stumbled into the classic forum for reasons of boredom or GR loyalty then I just thought I'd ask if you remember the old X-Men arcade game?

It had six players, which made it ultra hardcore back in the day! TMNT and Simpsons were pretty wicked, but the fact that you could have six people playing at once made X-Men one of the best arcade games of it's time!

If this game still exists, and I'm sure it does, I wanna buy it! I'll probably have to give Stan Lee a call or something, him and I are homies.

they had a machine at the place i snowboard at.. .. and wow me and scorpion wtf pwned it every god damN NIGHT!

Black_Star said:
If this game still exists, and I'm sure it does, I wanna buy it! I'll probably have to give Stan Lee a call or something, him and I are homies.

omg tell Stan that I love him!

"NOTHING CAN STOP THE BLOB!!"

or Collosus and his "ARRGHHHARGHHH!!!" special move.. ahh, classic.

I have the game on Mame (arcade emulator). I'll pass it to you if you'd like, np :) Just hit me up on pm if you really want it. You can even play it over the net with others, we can totally hook up and kick ass online! (+ some Simpsons and TMNT arcade action!)

xmen3ra.jpg

Chris_s said:
Black_Star said:

omg tell Stan that I love him!

"NOTHING CAN STOP THE BLOB!!"

or Collosus and his "ARRGHHHARGHHH!!!" special move.. ahh, classic.

I have the game on Mame (arcade emulator). I'll pass it to you if you'd like, np :) Just hit me up on pm if you really want it. You can even play it over the net with others, we can totally hook up and kick ass online! (+ some Simpsons and TMNT arcade action!)

xmen3ra.jpg

That game rocks! I remember playing those games, and spending my little $5 dollar allowances on that!

Loved that game. Always picked Nightcrawler, he had an awesome teleport across the screen special that killed just about everyone. I was...6 or younger when I played that..Ah, good times.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod