Call of Juarez: The Cartel

cyberjim2000

Veteran
http://callofjuarez.ubi.com/the-cartel/en-US/

Unlike the previous two games which both take place after the American Civil War, Call of Juarez: The Cartel unsurprisingly takes place in modern times, I assume, about the Mexican Drug War.

Okay, so it's pretty obvious that this game is going to be huge target for news outlet. I personally think it's probably a little too soon to have a game about what's happening right now down in Mexico but I'm also probably being a little too oversensitive about this.

You guys have way more insight than I do. What do you guys think about this?

I think that instead on trying to make the game controversial, they should instead focus on making it actually good.

They can throw in all the f-bombs, sex and drugs they want, but if they don't tell a more or less compelling story, bring some innovative design to the FPS or over the shoulder shooter genre or make an addictive as crack multiplayer...they're going to get lost in an oversaturated sea of shooters.

Yeah, I agree with all of you guys. They should probably make the game better and not stir up controversy. Plus, they have the right to make the game but they probably shouldn't... at least for right now. Also, if Ubisoft do publish this game they might as well say "fuck it" and publish Six Days in Fallujah.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod