Call of Duty 4 Prestige Mode...worth it?

Is Call of Duty 4's highest Prestige Mode worth your time?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Trose288

Rookie
Every Call of Duty 4 player who has gotten to level 55 (PS3) knows that there is such a thing as prestige mode, where you can choose to start all over. Why start over? Because u get a better looking medal next to your name.
To most this probably seems like a challenge, but to me, its seems like a big middle finger. Every time you start over, u get a better looking medal. Then you get to the highest level after the tenth time restarting. When I see these people that have done this, i immediately respect them (and secretly hope they end up on my team). But is this really worth it? Is it really worth spending months in a dark room killing simulated people, just for the respect of peole you dont know and probably never will?
Keep in mind that this process takes a long time and has a high risk of spending all that time, and simlpy getting bored of the game. I honestly don't know. What do you guys think?[/img]

I see no problem with getting rewarded for playing a game you like, and playing it well.

Even if that reward doesn't mean anything in real life, so what!

PC version doesn't have it, so i can't say.

I do have 2 level 55 accounts tho, I find it a challenge to play through it again using the early guns.

And you never know what kind of awards system PS Home is going to have, so I think going prestige might have other benefits.

I guess its worth it cause you get to see if you do it better and faster the next time round. And plus all the noobs out there on xbl always ask "hey how many times you went prestige to get that" and its a ego stroke.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod