Blakes Mystery Game

Half the people who listen to the podcast probably did as well, that last hint was a huge give-away.

Funny thing is I was looking at Homestar Runner the other day to look for ideas on what the game might have been, that was one of the five or six I wrote down.

Allright! Congrats to Tykk for winning this round!
PM me your mailing address and we'll send you out your collection of prize schwag!

Blake, got my prizes yesterday. Thanks for a ton of nice stuff! Props to the son-of-a-bitch who packaged the kaleidoscope inside the Nintendo DSi box. :p

That signed Japanese Dead Rising poster is SICK.

Thanks again, GR!

Lentium said:
^mad max beyond thunder dome, big tard with midget on his back named master blaster.
Oh I see...but it was spelled backwards, the words were switch around. Thanks for throwing me off Blake!

used44 said:
Blake, got my prizes yesterday. Thanks for a ton of nice stuff! Props to the son-of-a-bitch who packaged the kaleidoscope inside the Nintendo DSi box. :p

That signed Japanese Dead Rising poster is SICK.

Thanks again, GR!

Right on! I knew you'd like that kaleidoscope... :p

Argh...

I have like 5 games I can pick that Duke says are his all time favorites....

I will go with Master of Monsters for now....

Man that's a pretty good hint Blake, but so hard to work with. You guys always seem stumped on my questions.

Links i so wanna challenge you and the other forum go'ers, hopefully E3 will be way better than last year.

LinksOcarina said:
Argh...

Damn you Links!
No one was supposed to get it that fast!

Blake_Morse said:
LinksOcarina said:
Argh...

Damn you Links!
No one was supposed to get it that fast!

Ive actually played that game before, so when Duke first mentioned it I was all giddy that someone else remembered it.

But it was either that or Dune II, id think.

I love your mystery game hint Blake...So i'm allowed to guess again in no one is able to guess it this week?

Anyways i see you have taken my idea hiding the mystery game in the description in progress.

You know what...i hate that hint, now that i'm thinking there were many Marvel Vs ? games, so now i'm going to wait patiently for the next hint (Even though you say i can "Guess away")

Sorry for double posting but since it's not DC universe comic characters, i'm going to say... is it Marvel Ultimate Alliance?
Glad you like my suggestion that was a wild podcast almost 2 hours worths. Great job Duke for feeding us with your judge's tour frenzy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod