Blakes Mystery Game

Well, since we had to record the new episode of the inner party yesterday instead of today tomorrow's episode will have more hints for Forgotten Worlds.
But I'm sure to dig even deeper into obscurity for the next week's.

After the podcast before last's hints about the characters appearing in more games, I looked through the character list for Namco x Capcom and guessed Captain Commando.

Then I listened to last week's podcast last night and you pretty much gave it away when you said Unknown Soldier P2. I consulted the Namco x Capcom roster again and there was Forgotten Worlds.

So, did I win?

used44 said:
After the podcast before last's hints about the characters appearing in more games, I looked through the character list for Namco x Capcom and guessed Captain Commando.

Then I listened to last week's podcast last night and you pretty much gave it away when you said Unknown Soldier P2. I consulted the Namco x Capcom roster again and there was Forgotten Worlds.

So, did I win?

Yes, Used. You won hardcore.
PM me with your mailing addy and we'll send you out a brand new copy of Dead Rising: Chop til' You Drop, along with an autographed poster, some shirts and a bunch of other awesome schwag.

^ damn that's a fine package.

Kinda wish I waited; two more weeks I'm back into the game.... I hope.

Ugh....

i'm drunk right now, but I need to ask again what was the clue....my I tunes is being bitchy so I can't re-listen to it right now...

I'm not going to guess yet, wait until next week. That Homestar connection clue i first thought of Strongbad as Duke did
If Blake likes to have in mystery game in random spots? How about in the description of the podcast you leave out where the mystery game will be that way we can be on our toes for good!

EDIT
Also Ninja Nick...I'm a pirate, therefore we must have another epic battle of Pirates VS Ninjas.

DOUBLE EDIT
Just wanted to see opinions of what you guys may recommend since my ass was kicked by majority of players with the arcade style controller. I was going to buy it but they're over 150 and my McDonald's paycheck can't afford it. So you won this time, you haven't see the last of me NNT!

Sorry guys, but your guesses are wrong. Also, Ugh, I like the idea of not letting you know where in the podcast the clue is. I think I will steal it and use it to take over the world...or at least spice up the party.

Blake_Morse said:
Sorry guys, but your guesses are wrong. Also, Ugh, I like the idea of not letting you know where in the podcast the clue is. I think I will steal it and use it to take over the world...or at least spice up the party.
Crap, i lost again...wait a second that's what Ninja Nick Tan wants me to do, he wants me to get all bummed out that way without me sensing him, he'll use his stealth attacks and throw a ninja star at me (sorry i don't know how to spell the proper name for ninja star so i don't want to embarrass myself even though i already did because of this post)
Silly Ninja trying to outwit UghRochester, i'll splash you with my sauce (Mac sauce you perverts)

Blake i like how you posted Pod 58 a week before, you should do that to every podcast.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod