Blakes Mystery Game

Blake_Morse said:
Damn! That was fast. I think we need some anti-Longo contest rules or something. You seem to win everything.
That reminds me, do you guys have my address on file yet?

Also, I got my the pillowcase from my NIS pillow today. It's a lot creepier than I thought it would be.

One guess each week. And if you've won in the last couple months, you can't win until I decide enough time has passed.
I

When I say mystery game, I mean mystery game.
I never planned on making these easy and some of the titles I already did were guessed surprisingly quick. So now I gotta be tougher.

It's a trick!

snrub.jpg

Is it Mega Man X2 with the first iteration of Capcom's tendency to have a character with 2 guns and a sword? (Zero)

It's not Mega Man X2. And as for Mr.Snrub, you are the excluded from entering as we are aware that you are a thinly veiled attempt by Longo_2_Guns at getting a guess in even though he won last week's mystery game.

I never had this happen to me, but when i download the podcast, it cut off during a 3rd way through...So i don't know the hint :(

But since used44 said Ghost n Goblins i'm going to make a random choice of Ghost n Ghouls

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod